An Old School Catholic Message Board

You've Got To See This! :))

rose wrought of iron

just when i thought the human condition could not get any lamer, Hassan and Rexi barrel, full force, through the outer-known limits of idiocy.

I would congratulate you, but really...take a step back and look at your respective love-lives.

see what i mean?

yeah.. no congratulations...

:mellow:

rose wrought of iron

I'll pass on that speech. :mellow:

I kinda wish you two hadn't hijacked this, though... <_<

I'll post my speech later. Have to write it (and give it) first. Don't want anyone to steal it. :ninja:

Edited by rose wrought of iron

Brother Vinny

[quote name='rose wrought of iron' post='1878028' date='May 29 2009, 04:51 PM'][center][size=7]I'm #2!!![/size][/center][/quote]

I don't think I would have put it quite like that. I keep hearing the line from [i]Austin Powers,[/i] "Who does Number Two work for? Who does Number Two work for?"

Edited by Brother Vinny

rose wrought of iron

[quote name='Brother Vinny' post='1878639' date='May 30 2009, 08:29 PM']I don't think I would have put it quite like that. I keep hearing the line from [i]Austin Powers,[/i] "Who does Number Two work for? Who does Number Two work for?"[/quote]
Meh, I don't really care. There was honestly no way I could have gotten #1 (he's got like a 5.24 :wacko: :crazy: ) but I'm really amazed that I beat the other guy. :woot:

:mellow:

Yes. I'm still :woot: .

[quote name='rose wrought of iron' post='1878635' date='May 30 2009, 08:24 PM']I'll pass on that speech. :mellow:

I kinda wish you two hadn't hijacked this, though... <_<[/quote]

I agree with you 100% in principal

(haha I couldn't resist!)

rose wrought of iron

Hey, I was laughing about that too. :lol_roll:

Wow, still can't believe I wrote that... my English teacher would be giving me death glares. :reaper:

[quote name='rose wrought of iron' post='1878666' date='May 30 2009, 09:07 PM']Hey, I was laughing about that too. :lol_roll:

Wow, still can't believe I wrote that... my English teacher would be giving me death glares. :reaper:[/quote]

The ONLY reason I gave you grief is because I'm so awesomely envious of the four years of hard work you just did. You deserve every accolade!!

I completely blew off high school!

rose wrought of iron

Sounds like one of my friends... he could have easily been 1st, but he never really cared enough. He is really smart, pretty much my study-buddy for physics and calculus, just never applied himself. And he's kinda absent-minded too... :ohno: :idontknow:

I swear, I reminded him of practically every homework assignment this year. :duh:

But I kind of think that how you do in college in more important that how well you did in high school. Granted, how you apply yourself in latter probably indicates that you would also do well in the former, but not always. Sadly... :ohno:

rose wrought of iron

So today was my last day of high school. :mellow:

Just taking a moment to let it sink in.... :sadwalk:

Okay. Better now. :) :woot: :))

If y'all want I'll post my speech tomorrow/Sunday. :cool:
It's very short... :unsure: :idontknow:

rose wrought of iron

Tomorrow. :)) At seven. So say some prayers I don't get nervous and bomb my speech... :unsure:

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='rose wrought of iron' post='1884526' date='Jun 5 2009, 09:29 PM']Tomorrow. :)) At seven. So say some prayers I don't get nervous and bomb my speech... :unsure:[/quote]

Will do. :console: :pray:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/santana/track/into+the+night+(feat.+chad+kroeger)"]Santana - Into the Night (feat. Chad Kroeger)[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]