An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sports

gopherball33

cantstopdancin9

LivinTabernacle Posted on Aug 11 2003, 02:44 PM

no, dance doesn't count  swimming and cross country here, with a bit of soccer coachin' on the side.I'm a busy boy. 

Fine! :P I like running and volleyball.

gopherball33

ST. JOHN'S VIKINGS

former high school of such college stars as Jason Capel and Nate James and Nikki Teasley (WNBA all-star game mvp) I DISLIKE the wnba but it gives props 2 the skool.

my skool is also where the transfer on the command of the union army before gettysburg went from general hooker to general meade

I play basketball, Volleyball, and Track... But I got hurt in volleyball so I cannot play that or Track ne more but I play b-ball almost year round (I used to play Volleyball almost year round too :( )

***By the way dancing is a sport!!!!!!! I took dancing for 7 years and wow its not easy!!!

PAX, AMO, ET DEUS

All for the Immaculata!!!!

I will stand up for Cantstopdancin....Dance SO is too a sport! lol...but I LOVE football...it's the BEST sport...OTHER than dancing....cheerleading is alright but I consider it a sport too b/c I did it for 3 years.

But seriously....dancing is a sport & no one will understand until they do it!

I LOVE doing the Auxilary at our school...(well my old HS)....

Bloomingdale Senior High School BULLS!! we rock at everything BUT football!.......

oh & marching band is my other sport!! hehe I'm a band nerd! but it goes along with LOVING music!