An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sports

gopherball33

TempleofVesarius

so are ping pong balls....

DANCING IS AN ART!!!!!!!!

IM NOT SAYING ITS BAD

but if i break a sweat playing my guitar does that make it a sport?????

Edited by TempleofVesarius

lol...this is great....you guys are funny....gotta love getting you all worked up! lol lol yes it is an art!

ya know ToV...I'm just playin around! don't take it all seriously....I just have nothing to do today...I'm still in my PJ's fr goodness sakes....calm down!!

so are ping pong balls....

DANCING IS AN ART!!!!!!!!

IM NOT SAYING ITS BAD

but if i break a sweat playing my guitar does that make it a sport?????

:) good b/c it just seemed like you were a little upset about something.....or at least worked up!

ooooooh boy let's go i will prove it.... ya know I'd love to see you as a cheerleader. lol that'd be something I'd PAY to see!

why it's not that bad. HEHE at my HS we had this thing called Powder Puff. Where the girls play the football and the guys do the cheerleading. It was fun...and funny!

lol hehe yea it's fun. I think almost all of the schools in my county have powder puff. Even the 2 catholic schools....Jesuit And ACademy of the Holy Names....Jesuit is an all guys school, and Academy is an all girls school. The girls would play the football & the guys would cheerlead. But for real the girls would do the cheerleading for Jesuit's football games.