An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sports

gopherball33

I think almost all of the schools in my county have powder puff.

Not KHS!! Our powder puff stopped three years ago because there were fights and riots. But then again, riots are a King thing.

littleflower+JMJ

yeah at my hs too! it paired it up with the freshman/juniors against the seniors/sophomores

and a fight broke out during the game! it was funny cuz it was all between friends!! lol

oh well! it was good while it lasted......

:lol:

Cheering....

NOT A SPORT

not even art

its pathetic peppiness and jumping up and down

and ash...by your thinking, Chess is a sport...

Ok ok so cheering isnt a sport.....but just because it doesnt have the title doesnt mean Its just "Peppiness and jumping up and down" It definatly takes talent! Hee hee personally I dont care if its a sport or not!

And yes the def did make chess a sport, it was someone's argument to me about why cheering isnt a sport. :P

TempleofVesarius

sorry if im not down with the lingo...

or the sleep overs with pillow fights and hair brading and chick flicks

IcePrincessKRS

sorry if im not down with the lingo...

or the sleep overs with pillow fights and hair brading and chick flicks

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(Actually, I always thought it was poM poMs, too.)

hey that's not the kind of sleep overs I have

.....right GTC & BR?? we're a little weird.....we have midnight runs to the pantry without wacking anyone up & we end up eating like 2 bags of chips & salsa, ice cream, sandwhiches, and all sorts of other things!

then we watch movies until 5 am & then we get up early & go to Busch Gardens!!! lol!

Ha ha I know, most people dont know the spelling, i was just kidding around cause everyone was makin fun of me ;) and i dont think i have ever had a sleep over like that, i dont think i have had something i would consider a "sleepover" in years, unless its a party atmosphere :P

beers...ToV....hmm that's interesting! lol.....& you're under 21 right?....& you're a catholic...posting on a catholic website about beers at your parties??

:blink::unsure::o:o :o

Well actually, he had a party last night, and i dont think i saw him pick up one drink........hee hee but then again i got there kinda late :P

hmm.... I don't know..... :P that's a little...uhh.....weird for a guy to NOT pick up a beer at a party! lol but it IS ToV! hehe love ya sweets! :D

IcePrincessKRS

hmm.... I don't know..... :P that's a little...uhh.....weird for a guy to NOT pick up a beer at a party! lol but it IS ToV! hehe love ya sweets! :D

When you have parties at my parents house you have to follow certain rules or you know what hits the fan. He was probably just keeping an eye on things and being a good host. ;)