An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sports

gopherball33

IcePrincessKRS

aye...and i had to drive out to pick up my friend rich later that night

and I aint gettin no DWI

He's so smart... It runs in the family. ;):P

(ironic how I say he's so smart but his use of grammar contradicts me....)

that's still true though, I mean if he doesn't drink then he's smart...he may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but he is smart!

TempleofVesarius

.he may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but he is smart!

no im that bulb on the tree thats too bright, blows up, sets the christmas tree and the house on fire :P

IcePrincessKRS

no im that bulb on the tree thats too bright, blows up, sets the christmas tree and the house on fire :P

But the question really is, was it the bulb or the fact that there were about 20 strands of lights on the tree? ;) :P

IcePrincessKRS

Plus, Grandpa accidentally set up the Christmas Tree in a bucket of gasoline instead of water.

-Mark

LOL Too funny.

The 20 strand of lights was kind of an inside joke. My family's Christmas tree usually get about 15-20 strands of lights wound around it.

lol sounds like mine...lol this past year I wanted to do the tree by myself, & let it be a surprise....well my parents walked in & there was only 3 strands & it looked good....but usually there's a pretty hefty amount!

IcePrincessKRS

lol sounds like mine...lol this past year I wanted to do the tree by myself, & let it be a surprise....well my parents walked in & there was only 3 strands & it looked good....but usually there's a pretty hefty amount!

lol Yeah, I totally get what you're saying! When I was in college when I came home for Christmas break I would do most of the decorating for the tree--the "hard stuff" at any rate, sometimes I got help putting up ornaments--it usually took a couple days for me to finish. Our tree gets totally plastered with decorations, its like a tree you'd see in a department store, you can barely see branches. When we get the lights on my Dad always says "It looks good, don't put anything else on it" but Mom likes to have lots of decorations to reflect the lights. :lol::lol::lol: This year, though, I had morning sickness and all so we didn't go anywhere for Christmas so I wasn't in NY to help Mom with the tree, and things were so hectic there that she didn't go all out on the tree like she usually does.

TempleofVesarius

The 20 strand of lights was kind of an inside joke. My family's Christmas tree usually get about 15-20 strands of lights wound around it.

lol...i thought you refering to the number of people we had in our house...

IcePrincessKRS

lol...i thought you refering to the number of people we had in our house...

lol Ah, well, looking at the statement again, I guess it could be taked both ways.

I play tennis (not very good at it, though), and water polo, but most of all i SWIM!!!!!! I just LOVE to swim!!! I'm not very good at that either, though.....who cares, at least it's FUN!! :P

Oh yeah, and dancing (In Spain this summer, me and my cousin took this really cool dance course....learned to dance flamencos and sevillanas.....with the big dresses and all!! :rolleyes:

*hums a Spanish rythm and taps foot....* :blink:

geetarplayer

And whoever thinks dancing is not a sport is obviously misleaded.

I just realized I haven't answered the question presented by this topic.

I like sports. I like to play sports; not competitively, but just for fun. I like to play basketball and football. I like to dance, as well. Even breakdancing! (The only move I know, though, is the Worm. Heh.) But I can Moonwalk! Boo-yah!

-Mark "The Boogey Master" B)