An Old School Catholic Message Board

. . .

Resurrexi

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1904978' date='Jun 28 2009, 09:58 PM']Dude. Ignore Jason. He's throwing his weight around, tryin to be tough. As much as you can be stubborn and stuff, I still wanna be your friend. I stand behind a lot of what you say.[/quote]
don't talk about stuff you have no idea about..

you end up looking more stupid than you actually are. and that takes talent, especially for you.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1905010' date='Jun 28 2009, 10:12 PM']MIKolbe and I never used to get along. MadamV and I exchanged some tough words and MIKolbe, who was (and is, but that's another matter) crushing pretty hard on her took offense that I insulted "his woman". What you have to understand is that MIKolbe is essentially a giant man-child. While he has the body of a man he has the mind of a little child, a little Italian child to be precise. My trick was to put my fist to his face, while pulling it back I inserted my thumb so that I was making a fist, with my thumb sticking up between my middle an index finger. I then claimed "I got your nose". Naturally he freaked out pretty hard and there was a fair deal of panicked crying, but when I moved my fist back to his face and claimed to have returned his nose he became quite delighted. He still gets touchy if I speak ill of his crush, but I found this helped our relationship a great deal. You might want to try it. I've done the same trick several times subsequently and I don't think he has yet caught on.[/quote]
As you can see, the labotaomy, that resulted from me pummeling him, has its after effects.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1905461' date='Jun 29 2009, 03:24 PM']As you can see, the [b]lobotomy[/b], that resulted from me pummeling him, has its after effects.[/quote]
Fixed it. :mellow:

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1905523' date='Jun 30 2009, 12:31 AM']Fixed it. :mellow:[/quote]

Priceless.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1905022' date='Jun 29 2009, 01:20 AM']Best post of the week. :D

Including mine about how "hawt" it would be to be kidnapped by a girl.[/quote]
I agree about the kidnapping thing.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1905024' date='Jun 29 2009, 01:23 AM']Depends on the girl and her intentions :evil:[/quote]
lawl

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1905041' date='Jun 29 2009, 01:36 AM']In context I think it was Missionseeker with the intention of marriage, but my comment applied to all male kidnappings by females in general. :saint:[/quote]
:mellow:

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1905538' date='Jun 29 2009, 05:48 PM']Priceless.[/quote]
Exactly.