An Old School Catholic Message Board

From Nunsense - Still In Sheffield Carmel

AccountDeleted

TotusTuusMaria

so happy for you and think of you often. so good to hear from you. many prayers for the visa issues. :sign:

:grouphug:

so happy for you!!!! :clap:

God bless you!

johnnydigit

praise God! i have a feeling i may be able to sneak in some internet time at some point when i am a religious too.. prayers!

Thomist-in-Training

Sr. Michael Maria, I'm so happy for you! Pray for me, and my visa!

[quote name='johnnydigit' post='1917242' date='Jul 11 2009, 04:40 AM']praise God! i have a feeling i may be able to sneak in some internet time at some point when i am a religious too.. prayers![/quote]

Yeah, I get emails sometimes, often with comments like 'eek my internet time is over have to stop now!', from one of the FSI sisters I met in Rome. Although I might be considered "apostolate" as opposed to "recreational surfing."

DevotedtoHim

Dear Sister,
You are a true inspiration for all of us, especially for those of us who can't seem to find the right place. May God continue to bless you and grace you!
Katherine

Laudem Gloriae

Nunsense update:

I received this email from Mother Mary from the Sheffield Carmel as I am planning on flying out to England on Saturday and a little update on Sr. Michael Maria/nunsense:

[i]Dear Mary, we are all very pleased to hear that you are coming at last. God be praised. Let me know what time you will arrive. How long have you got your flight for? We find that a week is long enough for you to get to know us. Sister Michael Maria is here after her night in Paris. It was not easy for her to get past the customs but she got a six months tourist visa and soon I hope I will get my license. She seems very happy and we love her. May God bless your efforts to serve Him totally. It will be hard, I know, but His grace is always there. Love and prayers, Mother Mary.[/i]

So our Sr. Michael Maria is back in the Our Lady's dovecote once again and I pray she won't have to ever leave it again!

[quote name='Laudem Gloriae' post='1919178' date='Jul 13 2009, 08:42 PM']Nunsense update:

I received this email from Mother Mary from the Sheffield Carmel as I am planning on flying out to England on Saturday and a little update on Sr. Michael Maria/nunsense:

[i]Dear Mary, we are all very pleased to hear that you are coming at last. God be praised. Let me know what time you will arrive. How long have you got your flight for? We find that a week is long enough for you to get to know us. Sister Michael Maria is here after her night in Paris. It was not easy for her to get past the customs but she got a six months tourist visa and soon I hope I will get my license. She seems very happy and we love her. May God bless your efforts to serve Him totally. It will be hard, I know, but His grace is always there. Love and prayers, Mother Mary.[/i]

So our Sr. Michael Maria is back in the Our Lady's dovecote once again and I pray she won't have to ever leave it again![/quote]

Great news, and great news too that you are finally making your way to UK for your visit. I will keep you in my prayers!

InHisLove726

[quote name='Laudem Gloriae' post='1919178' date='Jul 13 2009, 09:42 PM']Nunsense update:

So our Sr. Michael Maria is back in the Our Lady's dovecote once again and I pray she won't have to ever leave it again![/quote]

I'm very happy to hear that Sr. Michael Maria made it back safely! :) I'm so happy, Laudem, that you are finally able to meet the Sisters. Please take a ton of pictures!!! ;)

[quote name='Laudem Gloriae' post='1919178' date='Jul 13 2009, 10:42 PM']Nunsense update:

I received this email from Mother Mary from the Sheffield Carmel as I am planning on flying out to England on Saturday and a little update on Sr. Michael Maria/nunsense:[/quote]

Many prayers for your trip, Laudem. Thanks for the update on SMM.

Peace,
Osap.