An Old School Catholic Message Board

New And/or Unusual Congregations

DameAgnes

[quote name='MandyKhatoon' post='1918113' date='Jul 12 2009, 06:30 PM']Well... Yes i am!!!! :D I thought I had to speak with Mother during the pre-postulancy week and maybe she'd ask me to wait a year, and I was completely open to that, I'm ready to do whatever the Lord wills, but when I spoke to Sr. Joseph Andrew she told me that she spoke with Mother and Mother told her that she likes me a lot and that she wants me to enter the Community and so the next night I got an acceptance letter! I think I was floating the entire week. Actually, I still am. :cool: So.. I'll be entering on August 28th. The Sisters are... amazing. I was a little nervous about going back after I had decided not to enter there last year, but the Sisters were so kind! They all embraced me and told me that they were happy I was back and that they had been praying for me. It was really sweet... I was so happy to be back home :)[/quote]

:::Gasp::: Mandy, when I read that I got goosebumps all over - arms, legs, everything! Whenever I get goosebumps like that it has ALWAYS been the Holy Spirit confirming something. I am SO glad for you, for the past year of experience (none of it is ever wasted, and perhaps if you had not tried the Chaldean way, you would always have wondered, and that would have had a piece of you - now you know, and you can give it ALL, every part of you, without reservation, hesitation or the slightest doubt! How wonderful!

It was none of my business, so I kept my mouth shut last year, but when you were talking about your discernment and all the signs you kept getting I wanted to scream "YOU'RE A DOMINICAN!" but it wasn't my place! I just kept you in my prayers, in secret :smokey:

But these goosebumps I just had....let me tell you now - "YOU'RE A DOMINICAN! YOU'RE A DOMINICAN THROUGH AND THROUGH!"

:lol_roll:

I am so happy for all of you young men and women who are preparing to enter! Yay!

InHisLove726

[quote name='MandyKhatoon' post='1918113' date='Jul 12 2009, 07:30 PM']Well... Yes i am!!!! :D I thought I had to speak with Mother during the pre-postulancy week and maybe she'd ask me to wait a year, and I was completely open to that, I'm ready to do whatever the Lord wills, but when I spoke to Sr. Joseph Andrew she told me that she spoke with Mother and Mother told her that she likes me a lot and that she wants me to enter the Community and so the next night I got an acceptance letter! I think I was floating the entire week. Actually, I still am. :cool: So.. I'll be entering on August 28th. The Sisters are... amazing. I was a little nervous about going back after I had decided not to enter there last year, but the Sisters were so kind! They all embraced me and told me that they were happy I was back and that they had been praying for me. It was really sweet... I was so happy to be back home :)[/quote]

YIPEE!!!!!! :yahoo: I'm so happy for you!!!! :D

RosaMystica

[quote name='DameAgnes' post='1918208' date='Jul 12 2009, 10:56 PM']:::Gasp::: Mandy, when I read that I got goosebumps all over - arms, legs, everything! Whenever I get goosebumps like that it has ALWAYS been the Holy Spirit confirming something. I am SO glad for you, for the past year of experience (none of it is ever wasted, and perhaps if you had not tried the Chaldean way, you would always have wondered, and that would have had a piece of you - now you know, and you can give it ALL, every part of you, without reservation, hesitation or the slightest doubt! How wonderful!

It was none of my business, so I kept my mouth shut last year, but when you were talking about your discernment and all the signs you kept getting I wanted to scream "YOU'RE A DOMINICAN!" but it wasn't my place! I just kept you in my prayers, in secret :smokey:

But these goosebumps I just had....let me tell you now - "YOU'RE A DOMINICAN! YOU'RE A DOMINICAN THROUGH AND THROUGH!"

:lol_roll:

I am so happy for all of you young men and women who are preparing to enter! Yay![/quote]

You're definitely right. I know I would've always wondered if I didn't enter there and see for myself. That was one of my biggest fears, looking back. I'm so happy I don't have to about that anymore. I can look forward without ever looking back and give my all to Christ. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for your prayers. So many people have been telling me that they've been praying for me and I am just so appreciative. All of you on phatmass, especially VS, are in my prayers daily! I'm so happy and so at peace.

Please pray for all the young women who will be entering with me this August. There are still a few with debts to pay off. If all goes well I think there will be about 18 of us.. :D :)) :cool:

thank you for the list! i am visiting all of them now (not all at once but one by one. ^_^ )

I would just like to tell everyone something about the Intercessors of the LAmb. Yes it is a mixed community but priests and brothers do not live with the sisters. I hope this is clear. I have encountered some misconceptions about the mixed community. Some even said that mixed communities are danger to chastity.

I think i have said my point.

Edited by tnavarro61

InHisLove726

[quote name='MandyKhatoon' post='1918361' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:12 AM']You're definitely right. I know I would've always wondered if I didn't enter there and see for myself. That was one of my biggest fears, looking back. I'm so happy I don't have to about that anymore. I can look forward without ever looking back and give my all to Christ. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for your prayers. So many people have been telling me that they've been praying for me and I am just so appreciative. All of you on phatmass, especially VS, are in my prayers daily! I'm so happy and so at peace.

Please pray for all the young women who will be entering with me this August. There are still a few with debts to pay off. If all goes well I think there will be about 18 of us.. :D :)) :cool:[/quote]

Wonderful! What a great blessing for the DSMMEs!

Jesus never does anything without purpose. You have such trust and abandonment to Him. :saint:

Edited by InHisLove726

the lords sheep

[quote name='MandyKhatoon' post='1918361' date='Jul 13 2009, 06:12 AM']You're definitely right. I know I would've always wondered if I didn't enter there and see for myself. That was one of my biggest fears, looking back. I'm so happy I don't have to about that anymore. I can look forward without ever looking back and give my all to Christ. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for your prayers. So many people have been telling me that they've been praying for me and I am just so appreciative. All of you on phatmass, especially VS, are in my prayers daily! I'm so happy and so at peace.

Please pray for all the young women who will be entering with me this August. There are still a few with debts to pay off. If all goes well I think there will be about 18 of us.. :D :)) :cool:[/quote]

Oh, congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!
And 18!?! EIGHTEEN!!!! WOW!

God bless you!

RosaMystica

[quote name='the lords sheep' post='1918605' date='Jul 13 2009, 07:03 AM']Oh, congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!
And 18!?! EIGHTEEN!!!! WOW!

God bless you![/quote]
Yes :) Please pray so that the pre-postulants with debts can pay them off before entrance!