An Old School Catholic Message Board

(crusade Ii) The Culture Of Death

MC Just

What up my pham.

I just wanted you to know that I just finished writing another track (Crusade II) The culture of death. This one is a bit more about Abortion and corrupt so called catholic politians. I wrote it over a beat that has the "Funeral" sound. It sounds dramatic but it's pretty dope. I already had Fr. Poontifex read the Lyrics and he approved of em. So be expected this track, maybe on the Next Phatmass Comp.

Lounge Daddy

what are the plans for the next Phatmass comp?
when can we expect to see this? 2005? hmmmmm....?

I just got the 1st comp a few days ago and have been listening every waking minute. I LOVE it. I can't wait for the next one to come out Crusade II sounds intresting but maybe partly time sentive (Nov is the election) but I guess the theme is timeless.

[quote name='MC Just' date='Mar 31 2004, 12:03 PM'] What up my pham.

I just wanted you to know that I just finished writing another track (Crusade II) The culture of death. This one is a bit more about Abortion and corrupt so called catholic politians. I wrote it over a beat that has the "Funeral" sound. It sounds dramatic but it's pretty dope. I already had Fr. Poontifex read the Lyrics and he approved of em. So be expected this track, maybe on the Next Phatmass Comp. [/quote]
Awesome, MC! Now I'm getting really excited about the next compilation! Kudos to you and the rest of the Phatmass crew as y'all fight against the culture of death!

We hope to have the next compilation out this summer, followed shortly thereafter by solos from MC Just, Fr Pontifex, mayd by GOD, Point 5 Covenant and Sammy Blaze.