An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hmmmm... I've Been Thinking...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Gemma' post='1924759' date='Jul 19 2009, 08:28 AM']Not strange at all. The monastery leadership has to know what your needs are before allowing you inside. If some of the health forms start showing something that hasn't been noticed by the proper medical authorities, the superior will ring back, saying, "Have you had this checked out?"

Being a foundress myself--even of hermits in their own homes--I still need to know about health conditions which could possibly interfere with their formation. I would take that into consideration, and make sure that if a condition flared up, that person would need more time for that particular part of the formation.

HTH.

Blessings,
Gemma[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
wow, you really founded a religious community?

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1929772' date='Jul 23 2009, 05:29 PM']It took me a while, but I dropped off the dental exam form! One less thing between me and the monastery! Now, I just need to set up a doctor's appointment and things should start rolling. I'm so excited I'm finally at this step. I hope I can get the rest finished just as quickly!
Thanks for all the help and advice and most importantly the prayers![/quote]

For your Sacramental records, contact your Church of Baptism. They will have records of all your other Sacraments as well, even if they were received at a different Church.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='StColette' post='1933148' date='Jul 27 2009, 11:37 AM']For your Sacramental records, contact your Church of Baptism. They will have records of all your other Sacraments as well, even if they were received at a different Church.[/quote]
I got that taken care of when I first got the application papers :) I've been at the same parish forever.