An Old School Catholic Message Board

I've Been Accepted!

Irishdancingmimi

Irishdancingmimi

Dear Phatmassers,

I know I'm not very active on this forum, but I just had to say this! I received a call from Sister Mary Emily of the Nashville Dominicans late Monday night. I have been accepted to the postulancy. God is so good!

I have a lot of shopping, packing, sewing, and saying goodbyes to do in the next 20 days! Please keep me in your prayers that I will respond generously to this most wonderful call from God. Although I don't post much, I do read a lot of stuff on here. Know that you guys are in my prayers!

:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Irishdancingmimi' post='1927217' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:18 PM']Dear Phatmassers,

I know I'm not very active on this forum, but I just had to say this! I received a call from Sister Mary Emily of the Nashville Dominicans late Monday night. I have been accepted to the postulancy. God is so good!

I have a lot of shopping, packing, sewing, and saying goodbyes to do in the next 20 days! Please keep me in your prayers that I will respond generously to this most wonderful call from God. Although I don't post much, I do read a lot of stuff on here. Know that you guys are in my prayers!

:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:[/quote]

WOW, Congratulations! That's so awesome. I'm kinda jealous. :P

How many are in this postulant class?

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Wow! Those Dominicans... they increase in number all the time!

Congratulations! There is so much wonderful news going around VS these days! God speed! We will certainly keep you in our prayers!

InHisLove726

[quote name='Irishdancingmimi' post='1927217' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:18 PM']Dear Phatmassers,

:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:[/quote]

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I AM THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!! THAT IS FABULOUS NEWS!!!! PRAISED BE JESUS CHRIST!!!!

Edited by InHisLove726

Maria Faustina

CHEEEEYEAHHHHHH!!!! MORE SOLDIERS FOR THE DOMINICAN ARMY-22!! AHHHHH!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you!!!! I'll definetly be praying for you!!!!

God bless our Dominicans :)) :)) :)) :))

InHisLove726

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1927500' date='Jul 21 2009, 11:20 PM']So what do you need to buy before you enter a convent?[/quote]

:lol_roll:

I imagine it's a lot like other places. But I'm just guessing....

-Socks
-T-shirts
-Underwear
-Pantyhose or tights
-4 volume set of Liturgy of the Hours
--etc.

I remember my friend, Elizabeth (who is entering the Carmelites DCJ in Sept.), telling me how much stuff she had to buy! I was like, 'Are you joining the army or a convent?!??!?" :hehe:

Edited by InHisLove726

eagle_eye222001

Congratulations

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/john+powell/track/the+bourne+identity"]John Powell - The Bourne Identity[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]