An Old School Catholic Message Board

Peace Out Phamily

InHisLove726

InHisLove726

Dear Phamily,

I'm going to be leaving the Phatmass forum for a while. I know it seems that I am leaving rather abruptly, but I feel it's best. I'm trying to distance myself from the internet and media. I'm trying to build up a better prayer life, and the time on the internet takes its toll on me.

I want to thank you for your prayers and I ask that you please continue to pray for me. I'm constantly growing in search of becoming more humble and pleasing only God, but with our society, this is a very difficult task. I am assured, through the Gospels, that my attempts will not go unrewarded. :)

Also, please pray for my vocation. I am still in search of the place God is calling me to and I might have an inkling of suspicion where that is, so I am walking towards it slowly and praying for Jesus to guide me every step of the way.

I also want to thank you for the advice you have given me in my own vocation. Everyone on the Vocation Station and other phorums will continue to remain my prayers. May you find what God is calling you to and pursue it with an open heart.

God bless you all. May you sleep and live in the everlasting peace of Christ.

InHisLove726

I will miss you so much. I just want to thank you for all of your advices, for the time you gave me when you answered all of my questions. you are a great help to me, you are. and i will keep you in my prayers until we meet. meeting on earth will be impossible, but i pray we'll meet in heaven!

FiereMargriet

Prayers for discernment of your vocation and your job search and life in general! You have a good head on your shoulders and I hope you get to visit some communities soon. Thank you so much for your advice and input during your time here.

+J.M.J.+
dUSt has specifically stated that he does not like "I'm leaving" threads. I understand your reasoning behind making one though. If anyone would like to contact you they can pm/email you through your profile. May God bless you and protect you, and may Mother Mary keep you in her mantle.