An Old School Catholic Message Board

Spoiled Little Brat Kennedy

Lil Red

+J.M.J.+
all the power and money in the world doesn't buy class:
http://gawker.com/5349031/rose-kennedy-schlossberg-carolines-daughter-scorns-mourning-masses

this is Rose Kennedy Schlossberg, flipping off people who came to mourn her great-uncle.

Ash Wednesday

I can't stand the Kennedys, and I'd be hard pressed to admire much about a pampered little Brahman princess like her -- but looking at the video -- she probably wasn't flipping off the mourners -- she was probably shaking her head and flipping the bird to someone who had an unsavory sign or was doing something not exactly mourn-worthy.

Makes my stomach feel yucky about the fanfare, though.

+J.M.J.+
even if someone was holding a sign or made a comment - is it classy to flip them the bird? could you see Jackie O doing that?

[quote name='Lil Red' date='02 September 2009 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1251922772' post='1959954']
. . . is it classy to flip them the bird? could you see Jackie O doing that?
[/quote]
Nope.

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' date='02 September 2009 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1251924439' post='1959970']
Gives us something to talk about. I'm glad none of us are spoiled.
[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
you are right.
i am not being facetious when i say: :( thank you for my daily dose of humility.

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Lil Red' date='02 September 2009 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1251922772' post='1959954']
+J.M.J.+
even if someone was holding a sign or made a comment - is it classy to flip them the bird? could you see Jackie O doing that?
[/quote]

Of course not. Just pointing out that she probably wasn't flipping off mourners and supporters like people are suggesting. In general, "class" isn't really something you see as often these days.

princessgianna

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' date='02 September 2009 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1251940999' post='1960126']
Few rich people seem to be "good down to earth" type of people.
[/quote]
Old Money. :mellow: New Money is ok...in fact they are usually the nicest ever! But Old Money-nope!

[quote name='CatherineM' date='02 September 2009 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1251936114' post='1960076']
If Westboro shows up at my funeral, I'm getting up out of the casket and going after them.
[/quote]
I'll be there to witness it as an advocate for sainthood if you want. :mellow:
I think that counts as a legitimate miracle.