An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sacrifice Of Enduring Love: Eucharistic Congress 2009

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I am going to the Congress next week (Sept 11 & 12)! Whoo hoo! I'm curious if anyone else will be attending as well. I'm very excited. It will be a much needed 'retreat' for me. Deo Gratias!

[url="http://www.cmswr.org/EucharisticCongress/EC_info.html"]Sacrifice of Enduring Love: A Eucharistic Congress[/url]

Edited by FutureNunJMJ

Sister Rose Therese

Wish I could be there. It looks like it is going to be a wonderful weekend.
I hope that there will be a lot of college students there, expecially from Catholic University. They are so close, it would be a shame to miss it.
I just don't know how much this has been publicized. I haven't seen too many ads or announcements about it.
Have any others of you at least hear about it?

If you can't attend, Catholic TV will be broadcasting some of it Sept 11 and 12. You should be able to watch online.

srmarymichael

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='03 September 2009 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1251996089' post='1960365']
I am going to the Congress next week (Sept 11 & 12)! Whoo hoo! I'm curious if anyone else will be attending as well. I'm very excited. It will be a much needed 'retreat' for me. Deo Gratias!

[url="http://www.cmswr.org/EucharisticCongress/EC_info.html"]Sacrifice of Enduring Love: A Eucharistic Congress[/url]
[/quote]

I'll be there! It's going to be AWESOME!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Sister Rose Therese' date='03 September 2009 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1252006344' post='1960428']
Wish I could be there. It looks like it is going to be a wonderful weekend.
I hope that there will be a lot of college students there, especially from Catholic University. They are so close, it would be a shame to miss it.
I just don't know how much this has been publicized. I haven't seen too many ads or announcements about it.
Have any others of you at least hear about it?

If you can't attend, Catholic TV will be broadcasting some of it Sept 11 and 12. You should be able to watch online.
[/quote]
Sr. Faustina invited me to come with her community this year. But the date for the event is not so good for the youth that are in school and not in the area. It's good to know that there will be a broadcast of some of it though.
This is the ad online for the coverage dates and times: [url="http://www.catholictv.com/videos/videos.aspx?videoID=726"]CatholicTV Video[/url]

[quote name='Lilllabettt' date='03 September 2009 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1252012291' post='1960489']
Hey, I'll be there. It's going to feel a little weird for me, I think. But I'm right here in DC, I can't not go! ^_^
[/quote]
I've never been before, but I'm looking forward to it! Have you had a chance to look at the schedule and options for the workshop sessions?

[quote name='srmarymichael' date='03 September 2009 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1252027293' post='1960574']
I'll be there! It's going to be AWESOME!!!
[/quote]
Maybe I will be able to say hello this time. ^_^ We've been at a few other events at the same time without realizing it.

I've been looking at the workshop options for Saturday and trying to pick out which ones I would like to attend, but it is a hard decision to make! They all look like they will be amazing!

I'm going! I went in 2004 and it was awesome. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/ascension.gif[/img]I felt like I had died and gone to heaven! (as the saying goes!) Apart from the Masses, LOTH and devotions, I'll be the one trying to figure out how to use a digital camera...

TeresaBenedicta

I'm hoping to go, but I gotta find someone from school to come with me. Partly so I won't be alone, and partly so I have transportation!

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='04 September 2009 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1252069742' post='1960741']
Have you had a chance to look at the schedule and options for the workshop sessions?
[/quote]

I think the one with St. Gianna Molla's daughter looks especially interesting ...

Good News of the Day : "Beginning just before 6:00 PM Eastern (2200GMT), both Catholic TV and EWTN will stream the Congress' Masses and talks live and in full."
Watch for the lsp's. They live across the street from the Shrine.

Good News of the Day : "Beginning just before 6:00 PM Eastern (2200GMT), both Catholic TV and EWTN will stream the Congress' Masses and talks live and in full."
Watch for the lsp's. They live across the street from the Shrine.