An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Discernment With The Carmelite Nuns In Buffalo, Ny

InHisLove726

[quote name='HisChild' date='15 September 2009 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1252990243' post='1966695']
At any rate, I'm so glad that you have found where you believe you're called. God reward you!

:bigpray:
[/quote]

Ratings?

Thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement. Later this morning, I have a meeting with the Job Placement counselor to discuss my job search and what I want to do (CNA ;) ). They are already helping me look for jobs as I sat down with the job coach yesterday after the first workshop to look online for a position either as a CNA or volunteer. I found a nursing home that I had not thought of before, so I am going to contact them or go by there tomorrow after my meeting and speak with someone in charge. So, if you could please pray for me, I would appreciate it! God bless!

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='HisChild' date='15 September 2009 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1252990191' post='1966694']
So sorry, I know this is :offtopic: but I was looking at my own status thing at the bottom of my name and it says something like < 0 ( 0 ) 4 >

What does the 4 mean? Was I bad and didn't know it? How come no one told me I was bad? :club:
[/quote]

That is your warning level.

There are two things here.

Ratings for your posts (which appear in a green-shaded rectangle thing in your profile) and your warning level which appears as that < 0 ( 0 ) 4 > . Two different things. Your warning level (< 0 ( 0 ) 4 >) means that you have not been warned or gotten in trouble or done anything wrong that the mods have "warned" you about. If your warning level goes up then so does your risk of getting banned from the site for a while if you do something wrong again.

;)

Archaeology cat

[quote name='InHisLove726' date='15 September 2009 - 08:10 AM' timestamp='1252998639' post='1966712']
Thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement. Later this morning, I have a meeting with the Job Placement counselor to discuss my job search and what I want to do (CNA ;) ). They are already helping me look for jobs as I sat down with the job coach yesterday after the first workshop to look online for a position either as a CNA or volunteer. I found a nursing home that I had not thought of before, so I am going to contact them or go by there tomorrow after my meeting and speak with someone in charge. So, if you could please pray for me, I would appreciate it! God bless!
[/quote]
I will definitely pray for you, and I'm so glad the conversation went well.

[quote name='Archaeology cat' date='15 September 2009 - 07:25 AM' timestamp='1253013930' post='1966737']
I will definitely pray for you, and I'm so glad the conversation went well.
[/quote]

Thanks a million. :)