An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lost: The Final Season-- Discussion And ***spoilers***

hope4thenew

i wanna watch like 10 key episodes from every season...

then have a party @ my house...

as of 2day there is no actually premiere date 4 Feb...

the title of the 1st ep. is "LA X"...we think?

oh, and i miss kate

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='CatherineM' date='09 October 2009 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1255110909' post='1981774']
I had a party for the last episode of M*A*S*H. The everclear punch did me in.
[/quote]
I miss M*A*S*H.

Hmm, so maybe there is someone here who will get my occasional references to M*A*S*H. :cool:
They are subtle enough as to be overlooked by even serious fans.

homeschoolmom
:woot: <---LOST

I remember watching the last ep of M*A*S*H* ... fun times.

For some odd reason known only to my mother-in-law, she bought HSdad and me the complete like sixth or seventh season of M*A*S*H*... I don't think we've ever even discussed this show with her ever. And why the 6th or 7th season? We don't have any other season. It's weird.

Archaeology cat

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='09 October 2009 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1255112788' post='1981810']
:woot: <---LOST

I remember watching the last ep of M*A*S*H* ... fun times.

For some odd reason known only to my mother-in-law, she bought HSdad and me the complete like sixth or seventh season of M*A*S*H*... I don't think we've ever even discussed this show with her ever. And why the 6th or 7th season? We don't have any other season. It's weird.
[/quote]
That is weird. I own the 1st season, but not the others.

mayb they were on sale?
or she got them and didn't want them and passed em on 2 & HSdad?

on an unrelated subject...i'm streaming a Penguins of Madagascar Marathon on my ustream channel...[url="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/m3-studios"]HERE[/url]

oh yeah...hope we c charlie again on Lost...i still remember his sign of the cross when he drowned...u know that wasn't in the script? he thought it would bring him full circle 2 his Catholic roots

Archaeology cat

[quote name='hope4thenew' date='09 October 2009 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1255114956' post='1981840']
oh yeah...hope we c charlie again on Lost...i still remember his sign of the cross when he drowned...u know that wasn't in the script? he thought it would bring him full circle 2 his Catholic roots
[/quote]
I didn't know that. Very cool.

homeschoolmom

Yeah, from what I heard, Charlie will be back in three episodes (with Claire) this season. Cool beans about the sign of the cross...

and yeah, I suspect MASH was on sale at Christmas time that year. But to her credit, I do like them and have watched them. I just thought it was an odd season to start with.

• 2 weeks later...

Lindelof says meaning of the numbers will b told...

what do we know of the origin of the numbers? re-cap any1? what episode did Hurley hear them from the dude in the hospital?

Archaeology cat

Here's the [url="http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numbers"]Lostpedia entry[/url] on the numbers. We do know that they are part of the Valenzetti equation.

TempleofVesarius

I love Lost. I love that I have no idea what is going on. Most shows start to bore me after a season or two because they become so predictable. Lost seems to keep me guessing without getting ridiculous and contradicting itself with plot holes.