An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lost: The Final Season-- Discussion And ***spoilers***

hope4thenew

[quote name='kamiller42' date='28 October 2009 - 01:27 AM' timestamp='1256707672' post='1992592']
The title of this thread depresses me. :( I don't want it to end! :cry:
[/quote]

don't say that, lost needs to end. for any sotry to be truely great it needs to have a conclusion... an end. this is when we finally get all the answers and when lost goes down in history as one of the top 5 greatest tv shows of all time.

oh and one more thing...........

GET DESMOND BACK TO THE ISLAND!!! HIS JOURNEY WITH THE ISLAND IS NOT OVER!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Juliet's theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUj8QHAkGEY&feature=related

beeeeeaaaaaaaaaaautiful!

Still no promo commercial with anything significant yet. Usually they release some sort of teaser in December.

I will be getting the first 5 seasons of LOST on blu-ray on December 8 for $40.00 from Amazon so I can catch up.

homeschoolmom

TUESDAYS?! But I scheduled my whole LIFE around its being on WEDNESDAYS!!! Grrr... I hate watching it online... (but I'm thankful they have it there...)

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='02 December 2009 - 09:42 AM' timestamp='1259764942' post='2013156']
I really need to slow down when I read... I read that as, "I think Jacob is going to turn out to be gay."

:ohno:
[/quote]
i could see that :topsy:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='02 December 2009 - 09:42 AM' timestamp='1259764942' post='2013156']
I really need to slow down when I read... I read that as, "I think Jacob is going to turn out to be gay."

:ohno:
[/quote]

Well that could happen too I guess. Although I'm not sure how that would add to the story line

[quote name='hot stuff' date='02 December 2009 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1259776478' post='2013211']
Wouldn't it make more sense to find out Sawyer was gay?
[/quote]
Because of daddy issues? :shock:

Sawyer has banged all the hot chicks in the show, I don't know how that = gay :blink:

[quote name='notardillacid' date='02 December 2009 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1259800739' post='2013433']
Because of daddy issues? :shock:

Sawyer has banged all the hot chicks in the show, I don't know how that = gay :blink:
[/quote]

You watch the show and everyone that you thought was a jerk turns out to be a nice person and the nice people turn out to be horrible. So it makes sense that the guy who's getting all the babes turns out to be gay.