An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lost: The Final Season-- Discussion And ***spoilers***

hope4thenew

about two more weeks. I dont need to state the obvious :) but they're leaving us in suspense this year. No music video and I havent seen any spoiler footage on a commercial or anywhere.

laetitia crucis

[quote name='kafka' date='26 January 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1264543243' post='2045177']
one week!
[/quote]

:woot:

Oh, the anticipation!!!

Can't wait!

Ephrem Augustine

So Juliette is not in the photo.
And why do both Kate and Ben wear the same color collared shirt?

Edited by Ephrem Augustine

[quote name='hope4thenew' date='30 January 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1264913000' post='2048054']
any1 watch the 1st 2 minutes yet?
[/quote]
oh my where? ABC?

Edited by kafka

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Producers promise the impossible: That Lost fans will be even more insufferable than before. Countless dinner parties will be ruined by brainstorms of parallel dimensions on the island let alone the time travel...yes time traveling islands. I love the Onion. :lol_pound:

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/final_season_of_lost_promises_to

Edited by Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

[quote name='Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam' date='31 January 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1264967017' post='2048362']
Producers promise the impossible: That Lost fans will be even more insufferable than before. Countless dinner parties will be ruined by brainstorms of parallel dimensions on the island let alone the time travel...yes time traveling islands. I love the Onion. :lol_pound:

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/final_season_of_lost_promises_to
[/quote]
yep. That is pretty much the long and short of it

:mellow:

[quote name='hope4thenew' date='30 January 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1264913000' post='2048054']
any1 watch the 1st 2 minutes yet?
[/quote]

YES!!

My friend found these descrepancies

[font="Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"]1. Charlie does not brush past Jack in the teaser.
2. And Jack does not get up to go to the bathroom and then reseat himself in the seat next to his.
3. Rose's dialog is much the same, but she seems much more nervous.
4. In the original flashback, Jack says, "This will all be over soon." In the teaser, Rose says, "It's all over now."

I also found one. The tail section of the plane stays on.
[/font]

well...all very true

i'm very excited...

who do want 2 c the most?

i wanna c claire...where the heck is she? where did she go? we last saw here chillin in the cabin right?

laetitia crucis

[quote name='hope4thenew' date='01 February 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1265040515' post='2048881']
well...all very true

i'm very excited...

who do want 2 c the most?

i wanna c claire...where the heck is she? where did she go? we last saw here chillin in the cabin right?
[/quote]

And she appeared to Kate telling her never to bring Aaron back to the island.

:detective:

[quote name='Seven77' date='01 February 2010 - 12:13 PM' timestamp='1265044392' post='2048933']
what if it results in a spinoff series called Found... ?
[/quote]

Abrams promised that when its over, its over. No spinoffs no prequels no sidequels no nothing

[quote name='hot stuff' date='01 February 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1265063972' post='2049141']
Abrams promised that when its over, its over. No spinoffs no prequels no sidequels no nothing
[/quote]
good.

I'm watching the Pilot episode in preparation. I noticed Kate was uber-pretty in her first scene, Sawyer's first cigarette was an American Spirit brand, and Locke did his Godfather orange thingy and Smokey made a little pass at night. Good times. It still holds up well after six years.