An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Have Been Accepted.

In The Arms of The Lord

In The Arms of The Lord

Praised be Jesus Christ!

Mother called me and has told me the news that they have finished the Votation and i've been approved! They were waiting for Sister Mary Carmel to return from the hospital to go through the Votation. We have yet to set an entrance date. Mother would like me to enter sometime after Christmas. She mentioned February or March.

(Sister is doing well; she had spent weeks in the hospital and this year has marked the 70 years she has been at the Monastery.)

I am embracing this invitation to discern further with this community, and praying that His will be done.

They don't have a website, but there is a little about their history here http://www.carmelitenunsstjoseph.org/Buffalo.htm and here at this site are some pictures http://picasaweb.google.com/ocdnuns/CarmelOfTheLittleFlowerOfJesusBuffaloNY#

I believe that there is another on here that is discerning with this community also, and there will be also someone entering in 2011. Currently there are 16 Sisters, including two externs. They all are so sweet and joyfull!

I just had to share this beautiful news with you all! Please keep in your prayers that all that happens will be what He wants.

Thank you, and God be with you all.

Edited by In The Arms of The Lord

Oh, Congratulations and God bless you! Please keep us poor discerning Phatmassers in your prayers. I will be sure to pray for you, sister in Carmel.

Yours in Christ,

HisChild

laetitia crucis

Blessed be God!

Congratulations!! :yahoo: How wonderful!!!

And perhaps February 2nd would make a nice entrance date, eh? ;)

AccountDeleted

Blessed by God forever! The time will fly by, but every day will also feel like an eternity! Congratulations, keep all of phatmass in your prayers!

[quote name='In The Arms of The Lord' date='17 October 2009 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1255824955' post='1987113']

I just had to share this beautiful news with you all! Please keep in your prayers that all that happens will be what He wants.

[/quote]
Congratulations, blessings and prayers..

Osap

• 3 weeks later...