An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation News!

willguy

recieved the official notification letter today. I've been accepted by the Archdiocese. Now, I just need to sell my house.

peace...

Theologian in Training

[quote]Yo!!! Ernest Ogugua ?[/quote]

That's the one. I hear he was recently ordained a deacon. God Bless him, I am quite happy for him.

God Bless

ThyWillBeDone

Congratulation PedroX on gettting accepted. I have finished my pysch evaluations and have a meeting with the review board in a two weeks. The review board is the last step for me, after that the Cardinal recieves my file and hopefully officially accepts me into Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary.
God Bless

littleflower+JMJ

wow i might be alittle late but congratulations to all of you moving forward in answering God's calling and those discerning as well!!

that is awesome! :balloons:

im so proud and happy for all of you......prayers for all of you! ^_^

answering God's call must be soo exciting!! :D

+JMJ+

ThyWillBeDone

Hi,
I meeting before the Acceptance Board at Saint Charles Borromeo seminary on monday at 4pm. It is my last step and if everything goes well my file should be on it way to the Cardinal for approval next week. I would love it if you could say a prayer for me on monday, I know i am going to be real nervous
Thanks and God Bless

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats ThyWillBeDone!!!

I am pretty sure my friend Brian is entering St. Charles as well. I haven't heard from him since school got out though... Best of luck and God Bless!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone getting accepted!

I just got back from ROme and pre-postulant week. I got to see JPII! We were three rows from the front. Its was so awesome.
Pre-postulant week w/ the sisters was great too i didn't want to leave. 56 days till I enter! :D

ThyWillBeDone

That is so cool sista2b, I would love to go to rome, and to see the pope that so awesome.
God Bless,
Chris

[quote name='sista2b' date='Jul 4 2004, 01:51 PM'] Congrats to everyone getting accepted!

I just got back from ROme and pre-postulant week. I got to see JPII! We were three rows from the front. Its was so awesome.
Pre-postulant week w/ the sisters was great too i didn't want to leave. 56 days till I enter! :D [/quote]
That's AWESOME sista2b!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

56 days... :D

• 5 weeks later...

JMJ
7/3 - Eighteenth Tuesday

[quote]It's official! I will be entering the Sisters of Our Lady Immaculate on September 8th, 2004!

Praise be to God!  [/quote]

Rock on!!! ;)

ThyWillBeDone

[quote name='Im4Him' date='Aug 3 2004, 12:40 PM'] It's official! I will be entering the Sisters of Our Lady Immaculate on September 8th, 2004!

Praise be to God! :D :banana: [/quote]
:D YAY, That is awesome. Congratulations.
As for me I have 22 days till I enter Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary in Philadelphia :D
God Bless,
Chris

[quote name='ThyWillBeDone' date='Aug 3 2004, 01:34 PM'] As for me I have 22 days till I enter Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary in Philadelphia :D
[/quote]
Say hi to my friend Brian for me. He will be entering St. Charles at the same time with the Allentown Diocese. God Bless!