An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Do You Want To Become A Priest!

IrishG8s

BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF TRYING TO DANCE WITH ONE LEG... :bugeyes:

OK now that I have your attention.

That is how I feel living in the world. I am not interested in remaining single. I am not interested in getting remarried. When I think of those as options I feel as though that is how the rest of my life would be. Like I would feel if I tried to dance with one leg. INCOMPLETE

Their is so much within me that needs to be given to God. And the most perfect way I can do that is by becoming a sister.

Thy Kingdom Come!
Feast of St. Benedict, Founder of Western Monasticism

God gives us all unique vocations, we are all called to holiness, this is lived out especially as a priest or consecrated, but also is lived out as a laity as well. I am called to the Legion of Christ, where their misison is to ordain holy priests that will then in turn serve Christ's Church by filling it abudantly with his grace and bring about conversion through spiritual direction, rosary, eucharist, etc.

I am curretnly working on my vocation story and hope ot record it sometime in the future.

[i]Yours in Christ,[/i]

Eddie Lee

ForHimAlone

I want to be a nun so that I may fulfill the vocation that the Lord has freely given me in Love. My having a vocation serves as a testament to the infinite humility and mercy of God.