An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers Please

Indwelling Trinity

Indwelling Trinity

My Dear Friends:

I cannot thank you ever enough for all your prayers! What would have beena 45 minute procedure took 61/2 hours with a grand finally of destabiling and so had to be shocked. Trust me the shocking was no picnic! I cam imagine what elctrocution must be like!

The doctors had to put in two tubes instead of one. which kind of surprised me because it wasn't a two for one sale day at the hospital:P.

Any way I feel like i got run over by a tractor but the morphine is helping a lot. I was able to get out of bed today even if only for ahort time.

I want you to know that i remembered each one of you in prayer especaiily for you needs and vocation up until the anesthesia asking God to bless and fortify you each in that undivided love for him. As sonn as i was conscios I continued that prayer in the recovery room.

A very beautiful thing happened yesterday as they were settleing me back in my room. One of the Nurses aids saw me praying the divine mercy chaplet and asked me if when i was better if I would teach her how to say it. She is protestant. I had the joy of giving her my chaplet and gave her told her how to pray it. Today i wrote down a copy for her. never underestimate your gifts in witnessing to Jesus my friends for the tiniest little things you do may open and bring peace to another's heart with out you ver expecting it.

Be open to let him use you in anyway he wishes and you will always know peace and deep joy even when everything on the top seems turbulent and clouded. Trust in His love always for he has arms large enouh to carry each of us in his arms in love. Just as you have been love for me these dfficult days be love for others so you may raditae Gods love always to a world that nger for him but knows it not.

Getting sleepy now.

I hold you all gently in prayer and once again thank you!

tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity

Dear Sister,

I am so grateful that you are out of surgery successfully. I'm sorry that you had to be defibrillated! How horrid! But you're back with us, thanks be to God. I pray you're resting well, and I keep you in my prayers.

Your little unworthy sister in Christ,

HC

laetitia crucis

Blessed be God, dear Sister -- graces are everywhere! I am so glad to hear that you are recovering from surgery, and that you were able to share the Divine Mercy chaplet with the nurses' aid.

Perhaps like St. Faustina asking God to save a sinner with each crochet stitch she made while in the tuberculosis hospital, you too, can make a deal with God to save a sinner with each breath you take or bead you pray. ;)

I will continue to pray for your swift recovery and keep your intentions lifted in prayer. :sign:

I thank you so very much for your prayers, Sister. :blowkiss:

brightsadness

Dear Sister,

I am garteful that you are through the surgery. You are in my prayers and I thank you for yours.

Anya

mariaassunta

Dearest Sister,
Thank You for your witness and prayers for all. I will be praying for you always.

I am so happy sister that you are back from the surgery!!
I thank you for offering your pains for us...you are such an angel!!!!
I hope you will be soon out of the hospital too!
I keep on praying and offering my work for you!!

brandelynmarie

Deo Gratias! I, too, am so sorry you had to be shocked! :shock: But the Lord must still need you here...I know as a phamily on here we all need each other! :group hug: It is wonderfully edifying to hear that you are teaching the Divine Mercy Chaplet in the hospital... :saint: So many graces...

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight, and give your angels charge over those who sleep.

Tend your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest your weary ones.
Bless your dying ones.
Soothe your suffering ones.
Pity your afflicted ones.
Shield your joyous ones.
And for all your love's sake. Amen.

Saint Augustine :saint:

SponsaChristi

[quote name='Indwelling Trinity' date='20 March 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1269098113' post='2076259']
My Dear Friends:

I cannot thank you ever enough for all your prayers! What would have beena 45 minute procedure took 61/2 hours with a grand finally of destabiling and so had to be shocked. Trust me the shocking was no picnic! I cam imagine what elctrocution must be like!

The doctors had to put in two tubes instead of one. which kind of surprised me because it wasn't a two for one sale day at the hospital:P.

Any way I feel like i got run over by a tractor but the morphine is helping a lot. I was able to get out of bed today even if only for ahort time.

I want you to know that i remembered each one of you in prayer especaiily for you needs and vocation up until the anesthesia asking God to bless and fortify you each in that undivided love for him. As sonn as i was conscios I continued that prayer in the recovery room.

A very beautiful thing happened yesterday as they were settleing me back in my room. One of the Nurses aids saw me praying the divine mercy chaplet and asked me if when i was better if I would teach her how to say it. She is protestant. I had the joy of giving her my chaplet and gave her told her how to pray it. Today i wrote down a copy for her. never underestimate your gifts in witnessing to Jesus my friends for the tiniest little things you do may open and bring peace to another's heart with out you ver expecting it.

Be open to let him use you in anyway he wishes and you will always know peace and deep joy even when everything on the top seems turbulent and clouded. Trust in His love always for he has arms large enouh to carry each of us in his arms in love. Just as you have been love for me these dfficult days be love for others so you may raditae Gods love always to a world that nger for him but knows it not.

Getting sleepy now.

I hold you all gently in prayer and once again thank you!

tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity
[/quote]

O Sister, I´m so glad that it´s over (well, sort of!) and you seem to be cheerful... I´ll pray that they find a priest who comes to you so you will be able to receive holy communion! And perhaps confess... You are so strong in your faith!
:love: :pray:

Praise the Lord!! :clap: :clap:

[quote]Any way I feel like i got run over by a tractor ..[/quote]

Oh right... the tractor... Sorry about that I`ll try to drive more carefully from now on. :sweat:
[quote]

A very beautiful thing happened yesterday as they were settleing me back in my room. One of the Nurses aids saw me praying the divine mercy chaplet and asked me if when i was better if I would teach her how to say it. She is protestant. I had the joy of giving her my chaplet and gave her told her how to pray it. [/quote]

More Lord praising! That is fantastic.

I will keep praying for your recovery and am so happy you are here! :grouphug: