An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Least Inspiring Vocation Quote Ever

vee

sistersintigo

[quote name='vee8' date='10 April 2010 - 02:51 AM' timestamp='1270878683' post='2090338']
Yes, Im sooo thrilled :mellow: :tumbleweed:
[/quote]
That's the first tumbleweed emoticon I've ever seen.

laetitia crucis

[quote name='sistersintigo' date='12 April 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1271086615' post='2091506']
[/quote]

It's one of my favorites. :D Always nice when the opportunity comes up to use it!

:tumbleweed:

[quote name='sistersintigo' date='13 April 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1271086615' post='2091506']
[/quote]

I also like this one :birds:

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='10 April 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1270823357' post='2089923']
I wonder if they get these 'vocation quotes' from a large database of strange and hard to relate to quotes that discreetly inspire vocations. We've had them in our bulletins for years and they have actually recently disappeared. I kinda miss them. I found a lot of them hilarious and often bewildering. It did get me thinking though.

[/quote]

I think they are from a kind of database because next to the quote is an organization logo. Im not sure if its appropriate to say which organization but I will say it is NOT the KofC.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 April 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1270834325' post='2090011']
Many Bunchies are discerning vocations for religious Bunchie-orders such as the "Little Sisters of Flabby Green Resurrection", the "Brothers of St Thomas-who-loved-Bunchies", "Brothers of Awkward Galloping", and "Sisters of Our Lady of Bunches O' Bunchies".
Bunchies are especially attracted to active orders that allow them to better serve the secular communities that have for so long rejected them out of hate. They want nothing more than to give to those to reject them.

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure all those orders have received multiple disciplinary actions from the Vatican in the last couple years.

[quote name='aalpha1989' date='15 April 2010 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1271295536' post='2093654']
I'm pretty sure all those orders have received multiple disciplinary actions from the Vatican in the last couple years.
[/quote]

As they should have! Their scapular isnt green because its the Badge of the Immaculate heart of Mary thats for sure.

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='aalpha1989' date='14 April 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1271295536' post='2093654']
[/quote]

Funny, I understood that after study of the Orders of Bunchies, the earlier disciplinary actions were revoked because the Orders were found to be in full compliance with Church teachings.

laetitia crucis

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='15 April 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1271302380' post='2093764']
Funny, I understood that after study of the Orders of Bunchies, the earlier disciplinary actions were revoked because the Orders were found to be in full compliance with Church teachings.
[/quote]

Werd.

In fact, they were then immediately given Papal Approval, being elevated to a Pontifical Rite status. :woot:

Pope Benedict has a Bunchie Sister that takes care of his cats and cooks for him. Bunchie Sister Cook specializes in Bavarian cuisine, particularly Bavarian Creme filled doughnuts. ;)