An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Random Vocations Chat Type Of Thread

vee

Joan Marie Wandel

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1345931978' post='2474203']
So I've sent out over 20 emails asking for help on spreading the word. Here's hoping that it helps generating some traffic to the blog and eventually some donations.
[/quote]

Good luck

[quote name='NonNovi' timestamp='1345888342' post='2474030']
Nuns: 11
vs.
Men: 10

Interesting ;)
[/quote]
[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1345927184' post='2474180']
Somewhere in her subconscious, she knows that she will be a nun. :hehe2:
[/quote]

Whattt?? I didn't even realize how many times I mentioned both of them.

Me a Nun? Never

:|

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1345950824' post='2474342']
Maybe a Sister? :P
[/quote]

Me a Sister? Well I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers....does that count? :|

Kayte Postle

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1345931978' post='2474203']
So I've sent out over 20 emails asking for help on spreading the word. Here's hoping that it helps generating some traffic to the blog and eventually some donations.
[/quote]

I posted your blog and fb page link on fb and asked for people to pass it along. Praying for you deary!

HopefulBride

[quote name='Kayte Postle' timestamp='1345952528' post='2474353']
I posted your blog and fb page link on fb and asked for people to pass it along. Praying for you deary!
[/quote]

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Kayte Postle

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1345955159' post='2474366']
Kayte, kiddo dear, whats up?
[/quote]
Not much. I'm back at school. Excited to be back at my Newman Center here. =) (....and an order I love is coming to visit us in Nov.....)
Still spending far too much time thinking about nuns/sisters......

[quote name='Kayte Postle' timestamp='1345999118' post='2474448']
Not much. I'm back at school. Excited to be back at my Newman Center here. =) (....and an order I love is coming to visit us in Nov.....)
Still spending far too much time thinking about nuns/sisters......
[/quote]

What Order?

[quote name='VeniJesuAmorMi' timestamp='1345941657' post='2474266']
I would say it was more about her life and interior trials; she also had many messages from Our Lord but it doesn't talk much about the life in general. It does talk about her example she gave by her virtue while she is in the monastery. I wish I could be of more help; I did find this book at TAN that was compiled by the Poor Clares of Rockford about Blessed Marie Celine of The Presentation. I never read it, but perhaps it could be something of what your looking for. It's selling for only $3 at the TAN website if you are interested. This is also where I purchased "The Life and Message of Sister Mary of The Holy Trinity" which is also only selling for $3. :)

Here is the link for the book: [url="https://tanbooks.benedictpress.com/index.php/page/shop:flypage/product_id/722/keywords/poor+clare/"]https://tanbooks.ben...rds/poor clare/[/url]
[/quote]

Thank you so much! I actually found some of Our Lord's conversations with her online. They are so beautiful. So far, I am content with what is posted on the site, but it may entice me to buy the book.

Catholicterp7

ugh! So now that I've been in touch with the SMMC and slightly falling in love with them I get an email back from Father Tom. Erghy Shmergy! Why is this so confusing. Also I just had spiritual direction so I'm not going back until October...sigh...HB praying for you and passed on your blog on facebook.
Joan I promise you're not crazy. I got a crazy fluttery feeling inside when I noticed the email from Father Tom. :) :love:
JMJ+ :heart:

This is what I wrote just now:

It is called "Put da Swag on"

Inspiration: Lisa and dsmme....and those nunnabes from phatmass.

[size=5]"Put the swag on, put the swag on, put the swag on[/size]

[size=5]You betta put da swag on, hey girls put da swag on, da swag.[/size]

[size=5]Once you put it on, you begin to glow with beauty and joy[/size]

[size=5]Cuz the love inside ya wants to grow even more [/size]

[size=5]so let it flow[/size]

[size=5]Put da swag on, it's a royality[/size]

[size=5]You are the daughter of the Divine King[/size]

[size=5]So put da swag on, put da swag on, put da swag on[/size]

[size=5]It's like once the girls put the swag on, they put gorgeous up on a huge notch like it has never been done before![/size]

[size=5]Once girls start wearing their postulant outfits....the volume of their love becomes to an extreme and they will glow with beauty and joy.[/size]

[size=5]Put da swag on, Come on, put da swag on, Come on[/size]

[size=5]You are royality, The Divine King wants you for eternity,[/size]

[size=5]You are beauty, you are lookin good in that swag[/size]

[size=5]You are the daughter of the King, precious princess for eternity,[/size]

[size=5]You glow with love, joy, and beauty! You are priceless! [/size]

[size=5]Put da swag on, put da swag on, put da swag on"[/size]

Catholicterp7
rotfl I love it lil'mon! :) when I visited the SMME my friend Sarah and I were rapping about religious life after not sleeping all night and Sister Mary Judith gave us a really funny look.
JMJ+ :heart:

Kayte Postle

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1346032314' post='2474640']
What Order?
[/quote]

Three guesses..........................................(coughlookcoughatmycoughcoughusericoncoughcoughcough)

The Franciscan TOR Sisters, I've been hard core internet stalking them, since I can't actually contact them as of yet. I am so utterly overjoyed that they are coming for two whole days!