Franciscans

[quote name='MithLuin' timestamp='1317152550' post='2311139']
Starting yesterday, it goes to his feast day (Oct. 4th, though I don't need to remind anyone in this thread of that.)
[/quote]
:hehe: Love my Franciscans!

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• franciscanheart

• OnlySunshine

• i<3franciscans

• Pax_et bonum

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[img]http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss140/jmjtcarmelite/StFrancisandSanDamianocrucifix.jpg[/img] [i]"That is why those of us who were with Francis from the beginning always started walking

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1315478335' post='2302075'] I used to see the Friars of the Fenewal at New Dawn each year, especially Fr Stan who I was lucky enough to get to chat to about bein

Meeting some Franciscans a week from tomorrow! Excited! I wrote Rev Mother Abbess at PCC Cleveland yesterday. Cant wait to hear back from her.

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1317502829' post='2313488']
Ok, so I think I may be becoming a Franciscan. I'm not sure.
[/quote]

Yay!

QUICK!
Come to the [s]dark[/s] Franciscan [s]side[/s] Order. We have [s]cookies[/s] God, epic Saints, and puppies.

• Like 1

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1317502829' post='2313488']
Ok, so I think I may be becoming a Franciscan. I'm not sure.
[/quote]

Really?!? How so?!? Which order got you interested?? I would not be surprised if it was the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1317518288' post='2313587']

Really?!? How so?!? Which order got you interested?? I would not be surprised if it was the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal. ;)
[/quote]
What she said. ;)

• Like 1

[quote name='Clare~Therese' timestamp='1317505394' post='2313510']

Yay!

QUICK!
Come to the [s]dark[/s] Franciscan [s]side[/s] Order. We have [s]cookies[/s] God, epic Saints, and puppies.
[/quote]
Yes, lots of puppies!

But on a serious note, LPS I am praying for you. :)

• Like 1

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1318884632' post='2322858']
I never got a PM...
[/quote]
I tried to PM you, but it said it couldn't go through... :( But I posted the topic "discernment news" this morning, and that explained it all...

My school was taken over by Franciscans today! It was "Vocations Day." A few SSFPA came and one other Franciscan sister, some Conventual Franciscan friars, and some Franciscan Brothers Minor (no one knew they were coming, they kinda just showed up which was awesom.e!) along with a few Holy Cross seminarians.