An Old School Catholic Message Board

Melporcristo Update Group

melporcristo

OnlySunshine

[quote name='melporcristo' date='20 July 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1279672438' post='2145734']
+JMJ+

Hi everyone!

I've been fundraising at my home parish and WOW. People are SO generous!! I feel very blessed to have such supportive parishoners as my extended family :) God is so good!!

11 more days!!! :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

God love you,

Mel
[/quote]

Do you have to bring money with you when you enter (i.e. a dowry)? How much is it if so?

I'm very happy that you will be able to enter as a candidate in less than 2 weeks! You must be so excited!

melporcristo

[quote name='JoyfulLife' date='20 July 2010 - 07:18 PM' timestamp='1279675123' post='2145761']
Awesome! That order is on my consideration list.

Mel, of their three apostolates, which do you feel called to? Do you get to choose the apostolate? Do you know what their talks/conferences/retreats are like in their retreat apostolate, like the depth, schedule, etc.?

[/quote]

I honestly am open to anything, although, I do have a great love in education, such as teaching or youth ministry. No, you don't choose your own apostolate, although, your past experiences and where your heart is at is taken greatly into account.

Going on a retreat at the Sacred Heart Retreat Center is a beautiful experience. Its quiet, most retreats are silent, and I felt there was enough time to pray, socialize, pray more :) Its a great time! I recommend it!