An Old School Catholic Message Board

Instant Messenger Thingies

TeresaBenedicta

Hello. I'm just here, I don't care for the instant rooms or such. Interesting threads we've had. I've just been going over them.

So how many people on the forum do we have that are set to enter a certain order in the future?

Edited by JoyfulLife

lookingforfaith

I was in last night, someone else was there. (don't remember who though) I said hello but they never replied...so I left. Lol

Edited by lookingforfaith

[quote name='lookingforfaith' date='11 August 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1281556831' post='2155999']
I was in last night, someone else was there. (don't remember who though) I said hello but they never replied...so I left. Lol
[/quote]
that was me!! Sorry, I was on then walked away and saw that you were on then left!!!
:ohno:

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1281625813' post='2156403']
last nite on vocation station tiny chat...

I had a blast!!! :juggle: :starwars: :camp: :popcorn: :clapping: :lol_pound: :grouphug: :indian:

you all have to be there tonite...!
[/quote]

It was a blast! Too bad I had to leave early last night... I probably missed out on the secret Dominican smores recipe :sadwalk:

we were on when it was nighty night time in N America too! I dont know how late everyone was up last night but the night before it was late!

Yay!!!! The phorum is back up!!!! My life is so happy now!!!
Yeah, LC, I of L and I were up till like 1:30, the. I went to bed. They might have been up later... :yawn:

[quote name='Hilde' timestamp='1281712741' post='2156481']
Yeah I came on this morning(my morning) and LC and Iggy was there. But they left not long after I came on. :mellow:
[/quote]

:console: