The Countdown Thread

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' timestamp='1294673385' post='2198601']
NOT entering, sadly.

:blush:

But I'll be staying at the Novitiate for about four days.
[/quote]

That would be the best four days of your life!

I'll be staying at the IVE novitiate too on Friday until Sunday. Guess who's coming?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnlySunshine

• JTheresa

• AccountDeleted

• morostheos

[quote name='tnavarro61' timestamp='1294704221' post='2198738']
That would be the best four days of your life!

I'll be staying at the IVE novitiate too on Friday until Sunday. Guess who's coming?
[/quote]

Fun!

Fr. Buela?! :-)

Have fun TB!!

This might be my last post since the laptop is acting up and needs to get fixed.Three more days!!!:dance:....even though a little longer till my official entrance day.I haven't had much time to think about it. I have been working on gathering all the stuff I need and recuperating from a cold (finally thank God). I am excited though as the day gets closer to me leaving. Please continue to pray that my parents may come to fully accept it. They have definitely become more supportive as the days go by....I guess it's a hard hit when you first tell them (though I didn't expect that much opposition). Mother sent me the other day my five patron saints for the year: St Athanasius, St. Faustina, Bl. Lawrence Brindisi, Servant of God Anna Maria Inguscio, Queen of Virgins :like:. I want to thank you all for your support and prayers, I shall continue to pray for you Phatmassers especially those discerning a religious vocation. It never hit me how much resistance the enemy will put to just even trying out religious life until now. All please pray for all discerning religious life!! In case I don't get to post again...Thanks once again! God Bless you all!

LESS THAN 24-HOURS!!!! :clapping:

I leave super-uber early tomorrow morning (flight takes off at 6AM :blink: ), and I should be arriving on the East coast around 5PM. Out to dinner with a friend who is picking me up, and then off to the Novitiate for a few days!!

Yay!! I'm so excited!!

I probably won't be back around these parts for about a week and a half, when I get back to this side of the country. So have fun, y'all!!

And prayers for your entrance, Klaudi!

• 2 months later...

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1300458002' post='2221539']
just 5 days until I see my sisters again. Yay!!!!
[/quote]

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap2.gif[/img]Yay! have you been accepted to enter? I'm late on all this news. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Catherine Therese' timestamp='1306220287' post='2245295']
14 working days until the end of my personal-income-earning career. :dance:
[/quote]

Wait...you're entering in two weeks?