An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Countdown Thread

JTheresa

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='JTheresa' timestamp='1282709292' post='2162788']
:nun1:
well my dear Sister, If I had to pick anyone to freak out with, it would be you.

and yes, I do get a little sick when I think about it. Sick with worry and excitement. We need a little emoticon that is excitedly gnawing at his nails. That would work perfect.

At least I know that in 11 nights from now we will be thinking the same thing. I plan to fall
asleep listening to Matt Maher on my walkman CD player. That might be my only consolation. :/

argh!!! I need to stop freaking out. I might be scaring the other discerners out there.

Attn Discerners!!!! I am OVERREACTING!! it's typically what I do when I am anticipating some major event or change in my life. The longer I have to wait, the more I react. I've been waiting since March. I've had quite a while to build up my reaction. :)
[/quote]

Okay, I'm not sure why this has a cartoon as it's only picture in the video... and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with....

ANYWAYS, listen to this song by Garth Brooks. It's called "You Move Me" and I think you'll find it pertinent...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy1mI90P6XI[/media]

[quote name='Hilde' timestamp='' post='']
You are all awesome, countdowners. :nun2:
[/quote]
Thanks Hilde!

[size=9]10 DAYS!!!1!1!!1!!!!!!!-!![/size]

[quote name='Hilde' timestamp='' post='']
Gah, you'll be missed on PM though, unless you get internet time.
Maybe I could send snail mail. :P That's still around, right?
[/quote]
Yes it is!! And that would be awesome! You'll have to print me out any new nun emos we get while I'm gone. I'll be back on (hopefully) for a little bit while i'm on home visits, but I should DEFINITELY be back on in three years when I get the internet back.
(see my "addresses" thread) :smile2:

[quote name='Hilde' timestamp='1282824188' post='2163440']
Gah, you'll be missed on PM though, unless you get internet time.
Maybe I could send snail mail. :P That's still around, right?
[/quote]

I think in Norway you call it reindeer mail. :evil:

Reindeers are fast though, you'd be lucky to use reindeer mail.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='' post='']
I think in Norway you call it reindeer mail. :evil:
[/quote]
Reindeer mail!! Man, all we get is lousy pigeon carriers. And they are in no way reliable. :P

I am going to have to start posting here as soon as I get a date pinned down - although it will probably be less than a month from now! :shocking:

I will still be on the internet, since I'm just starting prepostulancy, but it's still slightly terrifying :unsure: :covereyes: :shock: :twitch: but also very exciting! :nun2: :nun: :dance: :nunpray: :yahoo: :woot:

[quote name='morostheos' timestamp='1282874897' post='2163877']
I am going to have to start posting here as soon as I get a date pinned down - although it will probably be less than a month from now! :shocking:

I will still be on the internet, since I'm just starting prepostulancy, but it's still slightly terrifying :unsure: :covereyes: :shock: :twitch: but also very exciting! :nun2: :nun: :dance: :nunpray: :yahoo: :woot:
[/quote]
Yay!! Congratulations!
:clapping:
i know all about the terrifying and exciting feeling. Pretty much dominiates all my other feelings right now.
Prayers for you!!
:nunpray: