An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anya Is Counting Down

brightsadness

brightsadness

13 days to go...

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe it but August is finally here. Everything is given away or in storage. All my stuff for the monastery is bought and packed. On Wednesday, We'll start the drive for a week long family reunion in the Berkshires. Most of them are sticking around for the entrance ceremony.

I haven't been around much but all of you are much in mu heart and prayers. Especially those who have or will be entering soon.

pray for me,
Anya

JMJ
Great to hear from you Anya! Could you PM your mailing address for when you are in the convent?

PS
I am beginning to suffer more acutley from Holy Envy as all ya'all start your counting threads!

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='02 August 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1280784013' post='2151082']
JMJ
Great to hear from you Anya! Could you PM your mailing address for when you are in the convent?

PS
[b]I am beginning to suffer more acutley from Holy Envy as all ya'all start your counting threads![/b]
[/quote]

Me too, Trid, me too.

And congradts, Anya!! How very exciting for you!! You're definitely in my prayers.

laetitia crucis
:woot:

As soon as yesterday rolled around, I couldn't help but think, "In two more weeks, Anya and aalpha will be entering the monastery!"

:yahoo:

You have my prayers, Anya!!!

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='02 August 2010 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1280794190' post='2151166']
[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/woot.gif[/img]

As soon as yesterday rolled around, I couldn't help but think, "[b]In two more weeks, [/b]Anya[b] [/b]and[b] aalpha will be entering the monastery[/b]!"

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif[/img]

You have my prayers, Anya!!!
[/quote]

JMJ
methinks sooner

laetitia crucis

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='02 August 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1280794659' post='2151169']
JMJ
methinks sooner
[/quote]

Oooooh -- well, that's exciting!!! :clapping:

Dear Anya I'm praying for you,
I think your vocation it is really a wonderful one, I love so much the Eastern Tradition and the way they praise God, so you'll be surely in my mind and in my intentions.
And.... I hope you will be able to play the harp even in the Monastery!!!!

God bless you

[quote name='brightsadness' date='02 August 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1280776714' post='2151023']
13 days to go...

pray for me,
Anya
[/quote]

Prayers as always, Anya. God bless and keep you in His loving care - always.

Pax,
Osap

brightsadness

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for your prayers and support. I can't believ that one week from today I'll be a postulant. Right now I'm going to ride a buike to try to work off some of the wonderful food my family is stuffing me with.

pictures of the entrance will be up on the community web-site eventually. I don't know how often they tend to it. More from me soon. I love you all and am so grateful for your faith and witness.

with love in Christ,

your little sister,
Anya

OnlySunshine

[quote name='brightsadness' date='07 August 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1281208914' post='2153689']
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for your prayers and support. I can't believ that one week from today I'll be a postulant. Right now I'm going to ride a buike to try to work off some of the wonderful food my family is stuffing me with.

pictures of the entrance will be up on the community web-site eventually. I don't know how often they tend to it. More from me soon. I love you all and am so grateful for your faith and witness.

with love in Christ,

your little sister,
Anya
[/quote]

Enjoy your last week! I'm sure it will go by quick. :pray: