An Old School Catholic Message Board

Indwelling Trinity In Need Of Your Prayers

Indwelling Trinity

Indwelling Trinity

My dearest friends;

I have missed you all very much and not forgotten any of you in my poor prayer. I have not been on line much as i am spending most of my time in the hospital. I pray you are happy and well.

These times have been very difficult for me more than i can ever tell you. Today i beg for your prayers. My last hospital stay was wrought with physical and emotional abuse even to the point of denying me water through my tubes when i was thirsty with no medical contraindications.... many other things happened but i will keep silent for now. Tomoorw i mus go back into the hospital and i am afraid now of more of the same. So i ask that The Lord please heal me if it is his will and if it is not please allow me the fortitude to endure such treatment without becoming bitter. I also ask you to pray that whatever comes i may use it for the good of souls.

I would love to hear from each of you and how you are doing as I hold you each closely to my heart.

May God bless you my friends with every good!

Tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity

lookingforfaith

I am praying for you. I am so sorry you have had to endure this trial. I don't know you, but you seem so incredibly humble. I know that God will reward you greatly.

Is there anyone who can stay with you while you are in the hospital? I have found that is the best way to avoid indifference. If not, get the number of the hospital's patient ombudsman, and put it on your cell phone. They can also do wonders.

I'll pray for you. I have spent so much time in the hospital myself, that I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='Indwelling Trinity' date='08 August 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1281317630' post='2154407']
My dearest friends;

I have missed you all very much and not forgotten any of you in my poor prayer. I have not been on line much as i am spending most of my time in the hospital. I pray you are happy and well.

These times have been very difficult for me more than i can ever tell you. Today i beg for your prayers. My last hospital stay was wrought with physical and emotional abuse even to the point of denying me water through my tubes when i was thirsty with no medical contraindications.... many other things happened but i will keep silent for now. Tomoorw i mus go back into the hospital and i am afraid now of more of the same. So i ask that The Lord please heal me if it is his will and if it is not please allow me the fortitude to endure such treatment without becoming bitter. I also ask you to pray that whatever comes i may use it for the good of souls.

I would love to hear from each of you and how you are doing as I hold you each closely to my heart.

May God bless you my friends with every good!

Tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity
[/quote]

It's so good to hear from you, but so sad to hear of your bad experiences. Medical science has a lot to answer for!

I wish you didn't have to go back in the hospital again. I'm so sorry to hear that. Like you, I would be afraid.

Everything you have written has already helped many souls--it has certainly helped my sinful soul.

In fun, we have created an imaginary religious community, where all of us on Vocation Station can live together in peace and love of God. We have a cozy hermitage waiting just for you, overlooking the trees and mountains, and maybe a lake. Snow in winter (maybe some deer) and beautiful gardens, birds, and other animals in summer. Someone to cook your meals, and a place for perpetual adoration. You would have people who love you to take care of you, and to be with you when you wanted company (and we'll find a kindly, gentle, but expert doctor--we already have a nurse), but you would have total quiet when you want peace. In fact, the monastery is named after Our Lady of Peace--world peace, inner peace, peace among Sisters.

I hope you come home soon so you can join us in spirit. But, however long it takes, this place of peace and love is waiting for you here in Vocation Station. We miss you.

laetitia crucis

You have my prayers, dear Sister!!!

I am very disheartened and unhappy to hear about your treatment in the hospital... actually, I think perhaps a better word to describe my feelings would be flabbergasted or astonished. :ohno: :mad: I don't understand how people, especially those in the health field, can be so cruel to their patients.

I will be sure to pray for you, and I thank you for your prayers!

[quote name='Indwelling Trinity' date='08 August 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1281317630' post='2154407']

Tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity
[/quote]

My prayers are certainly with you, Indwelling Trinity. Be blessed and at peace.

Pax,
Osap

oh why do they treat you like that? prayers for you... phatmass is in constant intercession for you.. :)

[quote name='CatherineM' date='08 August 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1281318285' post='2154415']
Is there anyone who can stay with you while you are in the hospital? I have found that is the best way to avoid indifference[b]. If not, get the number of the hospital's patient ombudsman, and put it on your cell phone. [/b]They can also do wonders.

[/quote]

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='08 August 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1281318695' post='2154422']
I am very disheartened and unhappy to hear about your treatment in the hospital... [b]actually, I think perhaps a better word to describe my feelings would be flabbergasted or astonished. :ohno: :mad:[/b] I don't understand how people, especially those in the health field, can be so cruel to their patients.

[/quote]

These! and :o :annoyed:

Please contact someone who can work on your behalf. Tell your superior even. Im praying for you but I refuse to accept any prayers from you until youve done a lot of complaining! :think:

edited to add

Once you said you still had lots of fight left in you, where did it go? If I had written what you wrote Id suspect youd be furious. Well..... be furious on your own behalf! They re treating you with less care and respect than animals get at the shelter when you have far more value because youre human, a daughter of the Most High! :annoyed: :sadder: Do something!!

Edited by vee8

Dear IT:

Something does not seem right - no one in the hospital should have to suffer as you do and be ignored. I agree with another poster - get a hold of the ombudsman and complain. Get your doctor and threaten a lawsuit (even the merest suggestion of a suit is often sufficient to goad a doctor to do something.)

Prayers...

Kat

Prayers!!!

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me, as I'm really not too far (if you're still in the same area).

Love in Christ,
Holly

sistersintigo

Respected fellow Christian, words fail me, and yet your plea would move a heart of stone. Some experiences , the only way out, is through. May you, sooner or later, pass through and put behind you this ordeal.

Anyone have any news on Sister? If shes well enough Im hoping she may post and let us know how she is doing. If she reads this you are always in my prayers.