An Old School Catholic Message Board

Oprah Re-Running Dsmme Show

Lil Red

TeresaBenedicta

I've got this recording on my DVR since I'm at work today. I was a little nervous about recording it, though, since there's a good chance that my parents will that it's recorded... but, hey, maybe they'll want to watch it and who knows, maybe the Holy Spirit will move them. We'll see!

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' timestamp='1281975110' post='2158199']
I've got this recording on my DVR since I'm at work today. I was a little nervous about recording it, though, since there's a good chance that my parents will that it's recorded... but, hey, maybe they'll want to watch it and who knows, maybe the Holy Spirit will move them. We'll see!
[/quote]
That's how I 'evangelize'. ;) I leave Catholic stuff at strategic locations around the house.

MissScripture

I could be wrong, but I've also heard that Oprah is going to do another show with them, this time with the entire time devoted to them. If this is true, I think it's awesome!

alrichey53091

it was all the same. I am guessing since that Oprah's camera people were at professions they are going to do another show on the sisters?

[quote name='alrichey53091' timestamp='1282008024' post='2158594']
it was all the same. I am guessing since that Oprah's camera people were at professions they are going to do another show on the sisters?
[/quote]

That's what it looks like anyway. The film crews are going to be there on our entrance day too!

[quote name='magnificat' timestamp='1282016553' post='2158689']
That's what it looks like anyway. The film crews are going to be there on our entrance day too!
[/quote]

How many PMers are going to be entering DSMME's and Nashville Dominicans?