An Old School Catholic Message Board

Just Thought I'd Share A Snippet Of A Letter...

dUSt

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1282332318' post='2160710']
[i]"Dust,

My name is Erick, I represent Bishop Ronald Gainer from the Diocese of Lexington in Kentucky. This past weekend we had a meeting in which a college student told us she has been accepted to join the Dominican Sisters and she credits finding her vocation to your site Phatmass.com..."[/i]

It's letters like these that motivate me to keep phatmass up and running. Thank you for making this site awesome!!! :iloveyou:
[/quote]

[quote name='laetitia crucis' timestamp='1282333770' post='2160725']
*major blushage*

[img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab91/Hildemv/0006.gif[/img]

[size="1"]That was me.[/size]

:hehehe:

And might I say, ERICK ROCKS!!! He's doing AMAZING things for the Lexington Diocese -- I am quite the phan. :nun:

Pray for him -- HE'S AWESOME!

[u]Edited to add[/u]:

Please pray for Bishop Gainer, too. He's such a great bishop and is also doing AMAAAAZING things for the Lexington Diocese. :priest_halo: The Lexington diocese is definitely my "home" even though I'm not currently residing in that diocese. It's where I entered the Church and where I began my discernment of religious life. Phatmass (Vocation Station specifically), however, is where I found my vocation to the Dominicans. [b][color="#9932cc"]THANK YOU, dUSt!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! !! :blowkiss:[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Oh wow!!! This is soo neat!! Yeay for phatmass!! And yeay for LC!!! :twist:

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1282353018' post='2160866']
Just be careful. You were already a Catholic when you came to Phatmass. For some people, Phatmass has been one of the primary influences in their conversion, which is wonderful. For other people--not so much. :whistle: Like every other community on earth, Phatmass is made up of all-too-human people. If future posters have realistic expectations, Phatmass can be great--but at times, not so great, if you know what I mean.
[/quote]

Yes I know what you mean and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Thanks for not having deleted this realistic post.
The truth should never disturb anyone nor stifle any enthusiasms, after all this is what Phatmass wants to do: to spread the truth, right?