An Old School Catholic Message Board

Laetitia's Oct 6, 2010 Entrance -- Celebration Thread!

Sarah147

Indwelling Trinity

LC.... there are no words to express what my heart feels for you my friend. For words are too superficial in the face of the infinite.

Only know that you will ever be in my prayers . May God bring you every happiness, fulfillment and peace as you begin your journey into the face of God. I love you my friend. Blessings and Peace! May Mary our Mother always be at your side guiding you to Jesus!

Tenderly,

your little sister, Emmanuel

TeresaBenedicta

LC, what can I say? I'm [i]soooooo[/i] excited and happy for you!!! I can't believe it's almost time!!! Praise God!!!

Know that you'll be in my prayers. I am so thankful for the opportunity for our friendship that has developed in the past few months. God is so good! May we always be united in the Holy Eucharist!!

mariaassunta

[left]Praying for you and your journey across the ocean!. Thanks for the friendship and remember you always, my fellow sister in Christ![/left]

dear lc, ohhh i will miss you. You're such a "real" person ... seeking God's will but not morbidly pious. A model and comfort for me. God bless you on your journey. Ohhhhhh I'll miss you!!!!!

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1285864911' post='2176951']
Laetitia will be entering a Dominican Religious Order on October 6, 2010. :nun3:

[/quote]

Pssst um I think her actual entrance date is October 7th the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary :) My rosary will be especially dedicated to LC that day. Im also going to have a serious chat with a certain St Dominic about how he better treat you in his Order or else! The else being a few Carmelites are gonna show up (with special dispensation) and reintroduce the discipline to anyone who messes with you!

dominicansoul

[size="7"]TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

:cry2::cry3: :sad2:

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1285947849' post='2177303']
[size="7"]TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

[/quote]

This.

LC I do have a few words for you, the first being [size="7"]:DOMINICATION:[/size] :woot: :woot: :crusader:
The next few being that I will never ever think of Juanito :smokey: or the Ascent the same way again! rotfl :annoyed: rotfl
You have also traumatized me forever with this

[img]http://www.emersons.net/mt/archives/img/sab-SaltMonster.jpg[/img]

Due to that I will look at you with the following expressions
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6c/Saint_Thomas_Aquinas.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/liturgicalyear/pictures/10_15_teresa.jpg[/img]

I will also [u]always[/u] keep you in my prayers and ask Sts Gemma, Therese, and Catherine to haunt your days and nights and to make you a greater saint than all three combined!! :evil: :blowkiss:

I will of course write to you but while I have the luxury of posts with pics and emotes etc I have a few more things Id like to add right now. This smiley will remind me of you :nun:
[size="7"]
:GROUPHUG:[/size]

and last but not least
[size="7"]
:DEAL:[/size]

:blowkiss:

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1285947849' post='2177303']
[size="7"]TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!![/size]

[/quote]

I agree take DS with you!!!!!! And when the Carmelites kick me out for setting my veil on fire I will be right over to join you guys. :clapping: :dance:

HopefulBride

Ok guys - I'm hijacking for just a second (can't help it :)) I think it's St. Therese lending a helping hand here.

Soooooo, I was supposed to have a follow-up today to the psych eval and the report to send to Mother was supposed to be done on the 8th which would mean I wouldn't get her formal letter before the deadline for the Mater Ecclesiae deadline and had resigned to wait till next year to apply. However........ I went in today only to be told that everything looks good and I'm being recommended (apparently I'm sane :lol:)

aaaaaannnnd she had already typed the report and just needed the fax number from me to send it.

I'm just so thankful, when I got back in the car all I could do was smile and thank Him, I KNOW it's His will for me to apply for the fund this year - whether or not it is His will for me to become a grantee, well I shall find out in a few months.

Thanks for all of the prayers guys.

p.s. LC, I'm just Sooooooo happy for you but also wondering where those 4 days went cause I could have sworn we were at 9 days just yesterday - You're in my prayers.

Ephrem Augustine

wow laetitia congratulations
i have not really followed much of whats been happening on pm most of the summer, even less so the vocation station, but im really happy for you, and know that you will be in my prayer (although i usually prefer to pray for a person by their personal name rather than their pm name)
jesus loves you
shalom

:blowkiss:

We'll miss you, but I'm sure we all hope to be reunited one day in Heaven. May Our Lady & St. Dominic & all Dominican Saints & Blesseds keep you safe & help you to become even more closely united to Christ!

:heart: !!!

ontherock4good

Know that I am praying for you! Thanks for your kind words - you'll be missed on the boards, but we know you will carry us to the Lord as you spend your days in His presence! And on the month of the Holy Rosary, no less! I love the Dominicans, and am so happy for you - God bless!

Go in peace to love and serve the Lord. When I pray, I always enlist the assistance of as many sainsts as I can think of who have some sort of related experience or vested interest in my prayer topic. So for you, I will begin my prayers, with:

St. Dominic (and his mother - whose name I can never remember), Jordan of Saxony, St. Hyacinth, St. Albert the Great, and St. Thomas Aquinas, pray with me. Blessed Fra Angelico, St. Antoninus, St. Pius the Fifth, St. Catherine of Siena, and St. Catherine de Ricci, pray with us. Meister Eckhardt, Julian of Norwich, St. Louis de Monfort, St. Vincent Ferrer, St. Louis Bertand, and Blessed Henry Susa (or is it Sosa?), pray with us. St. Rose of Lima, St. Martin de Porres, and fra Bartolomeo de las Casas, pray with us. Edward Dominic Fenwick, Samuel Mazzuchelli, Bishop Aleman, Rose Hawthorne, and Catherine Anoninus Thorp, pray with us. And the list just goes on and on.....