An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know You Are A Future Nun...

LaPetiteSoeur

mysisterisalittlesister

woah...I got a pink rose! my friend made me a hair band with a pink rose on it and gave it to me! thank you so much St. Therese! i feel positive that i am really called to religious life :nunpray:

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1322766734' post='2343240']
Ok, I should have posted this sooner:

You know you are either a nun or a devout Catholic when:

what everyone thinks is a Pocahontas costume at the Halloween party is actually a Bl Kateri Tekakwitha costume (in Indian dress of course.)
[/quote]
I've been Bl. Kateri a number of times for Halloween! People asked me if I was Pocahontas, so I remember one year when I carried around a kinda small crucifix and rosary.

[quote name='Pax_et bonum' timestamp='1322773501' post='2343301']
I've been Bl. Kateri a number of times for Halloween! People asked me if I was Pocahontas, so I remember one year when I carried around a kinda small crucifix and rosary.
[/quote]
hmm That is a really amesome idea. I will have to keep it in mind!

I attended a Renaissance Faire a long time ago, and as I wore my costume, I remember thinking that I felt like one of the everyday Catholics who hid priests in the Elizabethan world..

Come to think of it, I was dressed I as my avatar before there were avatars! Guess she was after me even then....

When a sister visiting from another monastery refuses to believe you are just 2 days into a live-in. And when you are longing for the live-in to be over because the sooner you go home, the sooner you can return for good.

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1322989990' post='2344322']
When a sister visiting from another monastery refuses to believe you are just 2 days into a live-in. And when you are longing for the live-in to be over because the sooner you go home, the sooner you can return for good.
[/quote]
AMEN!

When someone dies in a movie and you subconsciously start to pray for their soul. :nun:

This one just cracked me up...that is hysterical

When you already think of yourself as Sister [name].

When even when doing chores you think about doing them in the convent and how that would be much more amesome. (maybe that's just me :blush: )

InPersonaChriste

[quote name='Because I love Him' timestamp='1323130009' post='2345170']
When someone dies in a movie and you subconsciously start to pray for their soul. :nun:
[/quote]

:hehe2:

i<3franciscans

[quote name='DarleneSteinemann' timestamp='1323180040' post='2345462']

This one just cracked me up...that is hysterical
[/quote]
hahahha. *love*

mysisterisalittlesister

[quote name='Because I love Him' timestamp='1323130009' post='2345170']
[/quote]
best first post EVER!