An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Many Religious Do We Have On Phatmass?

Sarah147

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ephrem Augustine

Im a religious
until i come on phatmass[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ephrem Augustine' timestamp='1296971276' post='2209249']
Im a religious
until i come on phatmass[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dance.gif[/img]
[/quote]

:o haha

salveregina10

I am a Junior Professed Sister in a missionary & monastic congregation, praying for joyful faithfullness to my vows.

[quote name='salveregina10' timestamp='1297023365' post='2209393']
I am a Junior Professed Sister in a missionary & monastic congregation, praying for joyful faithfullness to my vows.
[/quote]
amesome! It's great to have so many religious here!

[quote name='Orans' timestamp='1296881680' post='2208950']
I'm a professed diocesan hermit. I've been a hermit for the last 8 + years. Before that I was a contemplative nun for 13 years, and a member of an apostolic Congregation for 5 . As a whole I've been in consecrated life for .... well, many years :nun3:.
I'm not sure how to fit that into the poll :idontknow: so I'll mark hermit, and 20-30 years even though I was not a hermit for that long.

I don't get to read most of the posts and don't post much myself but I :heart: you all here at Phatmas -especially VS- and hold you dearly in my prayer :nunpray:

Orans :wave:
[/quote]

Wow, that's so neat you're a diocesan hermit, Orans .. and have been in the consecrated life for that long .. very inspirational! May God reward you! And thank you so much for your prayers for us! :pray:

[quote name='tnavarro61' timestamp='1296858111' post='2208833']
cool! haha and your community is special since I "know" a Filipino there. (because he maintains a blog that's why I know.) :like:
[/quote]

Br. Lawrence has been dispensed of his vows and thus is not a member of our community anymore. He is back in the Philippines looking after his mother. he may or may not return to our community sometime after she dies.

[quote name='Staretz' timestamp='1297103200' post='2209704']
Br. Lawrence has been dispensed of his vows and thus is not a member of our community anymore. He is back in the Philippines looking after his mother. he may or may not return to our community sometime after she dies.
[/quote]

It is so sad to hear that. I hope her mom gets well soon.

[quote name='Staretz' timestamp='1297103200' post='2209704']
[/quote]

Off topic:

Staretz: FYI I now know what your pm name refers to -- neat! :)

philosophette

Salesian here. :)
Viva Don Bosco! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/saint.gif[/img]