An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm _______, And I'm Descerning God's Call To ______.

BigJon16

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1298510926' post='2215097']
I'm Sarah and I've already discerned God's call to marriage and in a few days will celebrate 1 year of answering that call. :proud: But I hang around in here, because I like to be in a place where people don't look at me funny when I say my sister joined a convent. (YAY NASHVILLE DOMNINCANS!!) :proud:

[/quote]

:blink: :crazy:

[quote]It would've been funnier if you did it with her name. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img][/quote]

Im Dominicansoul and Im an alcoholic!

Edited by vee8

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1298559109' post='2215225']

Im Dominicansoul and Im an alcoholic!
[/quote]

LOL :rotfl: I had to read this twice. Vee, I thought you were giving in to your Dominican-ness by saying "I'm Dominican and I'm an alcoholic" LOL

Yeah, I'm out of it today. It's too cold to think.

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1298561931' post='2215231']
LOL :rotfl: I had to read this twice. Vee, I thought you were giving in to your Dominican-ness by saying "I'm Dominican and I'm an alcoholic" LOL

Yeah, I'm out of it today. It's too cold to think.
[/quote]

LOL!!!
Well my less vague answer as compared to before would be I'm vee and I'm discerning God's call to possibly Carmel but also have eyes for the OPs. :)

dominicansoul

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1298651956' post='2215495']
LOL!!!
Well my less vague answer as compared to before would be I'm vee and I'm discerning God's call to possibly Carmel but also have eyes for the OPs. :)
[/quote]

:o

(you'd make a bad-arse preacher-wummin!!!!!)

I'm Krissy and I'm discerning with the Association of Pauline Cooperators (similar to a secular Carmelite or lay Dominican tertiary), and still looking at some other communities too but most seriously with the Paulines.