An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Will Never Guess

InPersonaChriste

InPersonaChriste

I GOT A PHONE CALL!

From the Vocation Director at Ephesus! 3 days before my birthday... ... Made my day.

Yeah this post was sort of pointless...:dance:

HopefulBride

[quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1307635420' post='2251655']
I GOT A PHONE CALL!

From the Vocation Director at Ephesus! 3 days before my birthday... ... Made my day.

Yeah this post was sort of pointless...:dance:
[/quote]

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ahhhh!!!!!! :w00t: I totally freak out when I get a contact back from a vocation director! A phone call would just about kill me! I like plently of time to think over what I'll say, and so I prefer writing.

Edited by JoyfulLife

InPersonaChriste

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1307642542' post='2251679']
Ahhhh!!!! !! :w00t: I totally freak out when I get a contact back from a vocation director! A phone call would just about kill me! I like plently of time to think over what I'll say, and so I prefer writing.
[/quote]

Well she talked to my mom more than me, I just smiled and smiled while she was talking.. To bad we dont have video calls because that would be even Cooler!! I'd probably Faint!!!

[quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1307717509' post='2252003']
Well she talked to my mom more than me, I just smiled and smiled while she was talking.. To bad we dont have video calls because that would be even Cooler!! I'd probably Faint!!!
[/quote]

:woot: :w00t:

Congrats!! As for phone calls all I can say is if it is God's will for me to join some Community they are going to get a lot of calls from my mom missing me

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1307744401' post='2252194']
How do y'all get over that nervousness when a VD contacts you?
[/quote]

I have yet to find that magical potion that makes the nervousness go away :blush:

Most times, though, I get all worked up and worried and then it's not bad at all. I think we all get nervous at first because we feel like we're unworthy.

The campus minister at my hs was worried when I was so quiet when meeting/talking to one of their novices. :blink: I was just so nervous. But now it's better. I found if I spend more time with sisters, it gets easier.

InPersonaChriste

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1307744401' post='2252194']
How do y'all get over that nervousness when a VD contacts you?
[/quote]

I was more excited than nervous. Basically because we have been corresponding and this was totally by surprise.. :D