An Old School Catholic Message Board

Women In Habits

InPersonaChriste

Freudentaumel

Amesome! Where did you find it?

And which sisters are they?

Unfortunately I don't know which sisters they are.

It is from a picture gallery on the 50th anniversary on the complete freezing of Lake Constance [url=http://www.sueddeutsche.de/bayern/jahre-seegfroerne-mit-dem-kaefer-ueber-den-bodensee-1.1595089-6]here[/url].

The freezing of the Lake happens only very seldomly (33 times since the 9th century). Each time this happens there is a procession from the Swiss to the German site (or vice versa), where a statue of St. John is carried across the lake (See [url=http://einestages.spiegel.de/external/ShowTopicAlbumBackground/a27361/l6/l0/F.html#featuredEntry]here[/url]).

Posted this link to The Religious Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen, the slide show is good and I see they are one of the 'wedding dress' Orders.

Edited by homeschoolmom
Removed the link

Posted this link to The Religious Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen, the slide show is good and I see they are one of the 'wedding dress' Orders.

This order, sadly, is not in Communion with Rome.  They are sedevacantists.  :(

The Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church broke away from them and the Sisters of Our Mother of Divine Grace and the Marian Sisters of Santa Rosa followed.

Edited by homeschoolmom
Removed the link

• 1 month later...
FutureSister2009

I just wanted to be the 1000th poster in this thread! :winner:  :congrats: I can't believe I went through this entire thread tonight, instead of studying of course!

I just wanted to be the 1000th poster in this thread! :winner:  :congrats: I can't believe I went through this entire thread tonight, instead of studying of course!

PS sorry to be a Debbie Downer but it says you're #1001   :console:

FutureSister2009

PS sorry to be a Debbie Downer but it says you're #1001   :console:

Umm no you were 1001. You're just jealous.

FutureSister2009

Haha I'm just tellin ya what I saw on my computer. :)

Yeah and you need to learn to read.