An Old School Catholic Message Board

Have You Ever Felt Confused?

OnlySunshine

Confusion  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"This made me laugh.. Especially when you called the devil a little stinker :hehe2:"

When I first read the above, I read it very quickly without my glasses. I thought you called the devil a little sister. Oh my :huh:

FutureSister2009

The situation I am in at the present moment is whether or not I'm certain I'm called. I want Religious Life but I have guy crushes sometimes which makes me question my Vocation. Right now this is what's going on so I'm trying to take it one day at a time and see what God sends my way. I'll accept whatever it is

I realize, in my present situation, confusion is very normal and I'm not putting much stock into it at all. My pastor has been a major help as have my CRHP sisters. All of them are praying for me and I feel very confident that I'm right where I need to be at this time. I am so grateful to have CRHP in my life! I love my sisters and pastor so much for being such a warm, loving, caring community of friends. :love:

Also, I really am not confused about what happened last week. I understand completely why the Holy Spirit needs me here. I am supposed to serve on the CRHP team for two weekends at least and if I entered a community, I wouldn't be able to serve in my given role of Co-Spiritual Director. :)

[quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1323213891' post='2345789']
I want Religious Life but I have guy crushes sometimes which makes me question my Vocation.
[/quote]
We're still women even though we're discerning religious life. My friends are surprised when I comment on how hot a guy is; I tell them, I'm not a lesbian because I want to be a nun :rolleyes: :hehe2:
I :love: Mike Patin. In his talk about including God, he says you can include God when you see an attractive person. He says, "God, You do good work!" Youtube him; he's amazing!