• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MissScripture

• Lil'Monster

• vee

• OnlySunshine

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings, VS-ers! In an unexpected turn of events, I was able to go visit my sister at the Nashville Dominicans, this weekend. (I hadn't been sure until just last week that I was going, but my paren

[quote name='MarisStella' timestamp='1316221550' post='2305652'] Same here! I saw a cute little pregnant lady and I figured it was you too, but I thought it would be really weird if I was like "He

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1315796106' post='2303560'] yes you are why am i posting here? in VS? I am not gonna be a nun...im gonna be hitched with loads of kids [/quote] [quo

MS,

Having been able to be on retreat, meet/get to know your Sister/sister even just a little before she entered, seeing this picture of her in her habit took my breath away. I had to come out of my PM stalking to post and say, thank you for sharing the pictures!

Tammy

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1316230797' post='2305722']
I didn't think I was going to be there, either! :hehe:

Here you go: :P
[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/IMGP6088.jpg[/img]

She wanted a picture with Peanut.
[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/IMGP6055.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Two absolutely beautiful examples of Catholic womanhood! So much joy radiating from these pictures :) Thanks so much for sharing.

+Pax Christi
Sophia

• Like 1

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1316264966' post='2305802']
Thanks for sharing MS. Am I the only one who seems to think there is some Mature, grown-up look about her since the pics of her as a postulant?
[/quote]
I think so. :proud: Seeing her in her habit gave me the same reaction she had to seeing me in my wedding dress.

So, I mentioned previously in this thread that Peanut kicked when the Sisters were praying. Well, yesterday I was driving and put on the rosary CD my sister and I made before she left (her voice, I did the technical end) and right away, Peanut started kicking! :hehe2:

• Like 1

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1316316240' post='2306115']
I think so. :proud: Seeing her in her habit gave me the same reaction she had to seeing me in my wedding dress.

So, I mentioned previously in this thread that Peanut kicked when the Sisters were praying. Well, yesterday I was driving and put on the rosary CD my sister and I made before she left (her voice, I did the technical end) and right away, Peanut started kicking! :hehe2:
[/quote]
Peanut already loves his auntie! (and his other "aunties," too!) :nun1:

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1316351899' post='2306207']
Peanut already loves his auntie! (and his other "aunties," too!) :nun1:
[/quote]
No kidding! Peanut is going to be so loved! My sister told me to expect a lot of new friends when I bring a baby to a visit day! :hehe2:

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1316316240' post='2306115']

[/quote]

That is soooo precious! It's amazing how they start reacting to touch and voices in the womb.

• Like 1

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1316642863' post='2308286']
Your sister is the focus of one of the pictures in the latest newsletter. :)
[/quote]

I thought that was her, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to be creepy and be all "MISS SCRIPTURE IS THAT YOUR SISTER SISTER??" :ninja: