An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Contact--Finally!

OnlySunshine

Thanks, everyone! I am going to talk to my pastor tomorrow after Mass and get his input still. He has been a good influence for me, so I trust his opinion. I also need to write another email to the VD. Ah! I am so excited! I cannot wait to visit! :)

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1316042614' post='2304771']
PRAISED BE JESUS CHRIST!

I cannot believe all that has transpired in the last few minutes. My friend, T., just wrote me and said that she wanted to pay for my plane ticket to visit the Sisters! :woot:

I am so speechless that I am having trouble thinking! Wow, please keep her in your prayers. She offered to pay in March, but, at the time, I was still unsure of which order I wanted to visit first. Plus, I was a little too proud to accept her help. Now, I've been praying and realizing I need to humble myself in order to afford the way. God answers prayers quickly if you trust in Him! I definitely see His hand in all of this. :)

I must get in touch with the VD again to tell her of the good news. :)
[/quote]

God is good!! That's such wonderful news, MM! Let us know what Come & See retreat you'll be attending...I'd love to meet you if I happen to be at the same one!

[quote name='Lumiere' timestamp='1316014210' post='2304588']

Right click on the photo. A new box will open up. Click on "View Image Info" . A new box will open and the address of the image will be highlighted inside that box. Right click on that address and then click copy. You will then have copied the Internet address to that image.

When you click in the text box to post on the forum a number of buttons appear at the top of the text box. There is a little blue square with a green square inside of it and that is the button for posting images. If you hover the mouse over it, it will say "Image". Click on that button and a new box opens. Right click in the smaller box under "URL" and then click "Paste". Then click "OK". Your image will appear in your post. If you don't like where it appears in your post. Select the image by clicking on it and then put the mouse over the image and hold the left button down. This will allow you to move the image where you want in your post just by moving the mouse.

[img]http://thesacredarts.org/Website%20Images/JedGibbons_MariaMaterMisericordiae.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Thanks Lumiere! That's good to know :)\

+Pax Christi
Sophia

[quote name='sophia13' timestamp='1316047453' post='2304818']

God is good!! That's such wonderful news, MM! Let us know what Come & See retreat you'll be attending...I'd love to meet you if I happen to be at the same one!

Thanks Lumiere! That's good to know :)\

+Pax Christi
Sophia
[/quote]

I will! I think it may be in November since my mom is having surgery this month so I will need to help her while she recovers. I definitely don't want to wait until January 2012 before I go. :)

That picture is perfect, though, with today being the feast day of the Exaltation of the Cross and tomorrow celebrating Our Lady of Sorrows.

i<3franciscans

PRAISED BE JESUS CHRIST!

I cannot believe all that has transpired in the last few minutes. My friend, T., just wrote me and said that she wanted to pay for my plane ticket to visit the Sisters! :woot:

I am so speechless that I am having trouble thinking! Wow, please keep her in your prayers. She offered to pay in March, but, at the time, I was still unsure of which order I wanted to visit first. Plus, I was a little too proud to accept her help. Now, I've been praying and realizing I need to humble myself in order to afford the way. God answers prayers quickly if you trust in Him! I definitely see His hand in all of this. :)

[/quote]
NOW AND FOREVER!!!!

And my heart literally skipped a beat when I read your post! I am SO excited for you! You have amesome friends!!!

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1315987930' post='2304527']

Methinks she protesteth too much!

:hehe2: :hehe2: :hehe2: :hehe2: :hehe2:
[/quote]

whatever......

:|

Me thinks that

IM NOT GONNA BE A NUN

Edited by Lil'Monster

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1316049066' post='2304833']
NOW AND FOREVER!!!!

And my heart literally skipped a beat when I read your post! I am SO excited for you! You have amesome friends!!!
[/quote]

Indeed, I do. I am so not worthy to have a friend like her, but I definitely feel blessed. :)

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1316049281' post='2304835']

whatever......

Me thinks that

IM NOT GONNA BE A NUN
[/quote]

Whatever.... :P

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1316049986' post='2304844']
copycat

whatever..........

[/quote]

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5Py7ZQ7RvyY/S83JCN8rlHI/AAAAAAAAAUA/FKbRBIcHW7w/s1600/whatever.jpg[/img]

;)

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1316050620' post='2304850']

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5Py7ZQ7RvyY/S83JCN8rlHI/AAAAAAAAAUA/FKbRBIcHW7w/s1600/whatever.jpg[/img]

;)
[/quote]

thats a really creepy picture..........

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1316051183' post='2304858']

thats a really creepy picture..........

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr
[/quote]

I know, but I couldn't find another good picture with the "W" sign. :)

PRAISED BE JESUS CHRIST!

[/quote]

That is absolutely fantastic news! God is good!

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1316077577' post='2304961']

That is absolutely fantastic news! God is good!
[/quote]

All the time!

I am very excited! I still have to wait to hear from the VD. I sent her another email last night telling her the great news and asking the details of how to sign up for the retreat. :)