An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Contact--Finally!

OnlySunshine

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1316459701' post='2307125']
So MM, do you matey matey know when you matey matey be goin' yet??? I be so very curious! :bounce:
[/quote]

The November retreat is from the 11th to the 13th, but I'm stayin' an extra day to save money. I be very excited! :)

[quote name='IamMyBeloveds' timestamp='1316480145' post='2307316']
I'm so happy for you matey matey matey matey matey, MM! :) you matey matey matey matey matey will truly be blessed for your time thar.
[/quote]

Thanks! I hope God is gracious enough to reveal His will to me while I a.m ther.e in November.

BTW -- I would love to chat with u sometime this week. Tomorrow, I'll be very busy, but the rest of the week is good. I have to get to bed soon! :)

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1316423464' post='2306767']

I realized, tonight, that this will be my first vocation retreat in almost 2 years! I haven't been on one since I went to see the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal in January 2010. I can't believe it's been that long. Needless to say, I'm excited to hear what the Holy Spirit has to reveal on my trip. I can't wait! I just purchased my plane ticket a few minutes ago because I had to wait for the donated money to be transferred from my PayPal account to my bank and it finally came in this morning. :)
[/quote]
:clap: :bounce: :clapping: :dance2: :banana: :woot: :nun:

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1316489612' post='2307386']

rotfl
[/quote]

she was too much excited.....

as goes for nitemares well i had some last nite :|

My mom and I got to talking last night about my visit to the RSMs. She stated that it was really weird that I was going up to Michigan because she used to live in Lansing when she was a kid. Lansing is right near Alma, too. It's like an hour away! She always considered it her hometown because of the fact that, while her father was in the military, they stayed in Lansing for several years before moving again. How weird would it be if I ended up moving there?!? :blink:

Anyway, I hope these next two months go by pretty quickly as I am ready to go visit now. I wish I were going next month, but I know I'd feel guilty leaving my mom alone for the weekend while she recovers from her surgery. November is much more workable and she'll, hopefully, be recovered by then. :)

November will be here before you know it. What date are you going? I wonder if you will be there while I have my live-in at NH? If so we will have lots to catch up on in December!

AccountDeleted

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1316509025' post='2307484']
My mom and I got to talking last night about my visit to the RSMs. She stated that it was really weird that I was going up to Michigan because she used to live in Lansing when she was a kid. Lansing is right near Alma, too. It's like an hour away! She always considered it her hometown because of the fact that, while her father was in the military, they stayed in Lansing for several years before moving again. How weird would it be if I ended up moving there?!? :blink:

Anyway, I hope these next two months go by pretty quickly as I am ready to go visit now. I wish I were going next month, but I know I'd feel guilty leaving my mom alone for the weekend while she recovers from her surgery. November is much more workable and she'll, hopefully, be recovered by then. :)
[/quote]

MM - just take it a little slowly, so that you have more time to get accustomed to things this time. I think last time you rushed a little and then ended up getting hurt when it didn't work out. I speak from experience so that's why I'm taking things more slowly this time too. Prayers for you.

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1316509255' post='2307486']
November will be here before you know it. What date are you going? I wonder if you will be there while I have my live-in at NH? If so we will have lots to catch up on in December!
[/quote]

The retreat is from the 11th to the 14th. :)

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1316509274' post='2307487']

MM - just take it a little slowly, so that you have more time to get accustomed to things this time. I think last time you rushed a little and then ended up getting hurt when it didn't work out. I speak from experience so that's why I'm taking things more slowly this time too. Prayers for you.
[/quote]

Yes, I know. I'm trying my hardest not to let history repeat itself. I pray that I have matured in these last 2.5 years. I learned a very valuable lesson in not rushing God. I'll only know His will in His time, not my own. I asked for a sign the last time, but this time, I am just entrusting my journey totally to Him. :)

Take time and let God make the time pass quickly. He will....if you let Him. This time of year is soooo beautiful. Enjoy the wonders of nature and meditate while doing it. You'll do just between now and going up to Alma.

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1316514362' post='2307498']

The retreat is from the 11th to the 14th. :)

[/quote]

Ooooh, could be borderline!

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1316509025' post='2307484']

[/quote]

That would be weird :|