An Old School Catholic Message Board

Religious Sisters Of Mercy In Alma, Mi

OnlySunshine

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1320286702' post='2330605']

That's probably about 20 too many..... :)
[/quote]

It's not too many...so having chickens is an excuse for not coming to visit me??

that is one strange excuse :|

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1320286792' post='2330606']

It's not too many...so having chickens is an excuse for not coming to visit me??

that is one strange excuse :|
[/quote]

Strange? A person with 25 chickens is calling me strange? lol :P

Actually I am not coming to visit you because I live in Australia and am going to England for my live-in, not Michigan. Just having a little fun with you Mon.

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1320287016' post='2330608']

Strange? A person with 25 chickens is calling me strange? lol :P

Actually I am not coming to visit you because I live in Australia and am going to England for my live-in, not Michigan. Just having a little fun with you Mon.
[/quote]

I know that! Yep I do admit that I am strange but in a good way though :|

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1320285312' post='2330591']
Mater if you have a computer with you check to see if the airport has free WiFi. I know many airports are starting to offer it. Then you could post during your layover!
[/quote]

I would not be able to bring my laptop with me because I'm not planning on checking any luggage. I have a portable carry-all that I like to bring with me for my iPod, books, headphones, etc. I have tried to get WiFi in the past on my iPod Touch, but, for some strange reason, it doesn't work. I'll bring it along and try it again. ;)

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1320346029' post='2330853']
How long are you staying for your visit?
[/quote]

LOL, everyone keeps asking me this (especially my CRHP sisters). I am staying from the 11th in the evening to the 14th in the afternoon. The Vocation Director was kind enough to let me stay with her in Saginaw a day after the retreat so I could save money on airfare. The actual retreat ends on the 13th. I'm so happy that I get to stay an extra day! :woot:

i<3franciscans

[quote name='Francis Clare' timestamp='1320441166' post='2331391']
Mater,
Do you want one of us to give you a wake-up call the morning you leave?! :hehe2:
[/quote]
Probably... She will sleep right though her alarm. rotfl