An Old School Catholic Message Board

Religious Sisters Of Mercy In Alma, Mi

OnlySunshine

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1320608195' post='2332274']

I am getting a little excited. Mostly, I'm focusing on this week with my new holy hour tomorrow and my CRHP meeting Tuesday. ;)
[/quote]
So many good happenings on VS lately! :)

[quote name='EWIE' timestamp='1320611441' post='2332280']
[b][size=5][color=#800000]MM, I'm sending my Guardian Angel to wake you up. lol[/color][/size][/b]
[/quote]

LOL, do you not believe me when I say I'll be awake? :hehe2:

Its so lovely to see you so positive and excited about this visit. I am sure that, whatever your feelings after the visit, it will be a time of blessing for you and an invaluable aid to your discernment. I will be praying for you.

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1320612938' post='2332286']
Its so lovely to see you so positive and excited about this visit. I am sure that, whatever your feelings after the visit, it will be a time of blessing for you and an invaluable aid to your discernment. I will be praying for you.
[/quote]

Thank you! It's strange how the excitement is so different from what I have experienced before. It is similar to what I experienced before I went to visit the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal in Jan. 2010, but much more peaceful. I think it's because it is all becoming real to me, especially the idea that this MAY be THE place. It's brought nothing but peace to my heart. I am so happy to be taking this step! I am so in love with the Beloved. :love:

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1320623405' post='2332337']
MM, MM, MM :o
[/quote]

[img]http://www.mymms.com/image/404Error/orange_char.jpg[/img]

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1320624321' post='2332347']

Thank you! It's strange how the excitement is so different from what I have experienced before. It is similar to what I experienced before I went to visit the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal in Jan. 2010, but much more peaceful. I think it's because it is all becoming real to me, especially the idea that this MAY be THE place. It's brought nothing but peace to my heart. I am so happy to be taking this step! I am so in love with the Beloved. :love:

[img]http://www.mymms.com/image/404Error/orange_char.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

WE'LL BE PRAYING FOR EACH OTHER :o WOAH AT THE SAME TIME

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1320625873' post='2332367']

WE'LL BE PRAYING FOR EACH OTHER :o WOAH AT THE SAME TIME
[/quote]

yeppers!! :woot:

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1320633837' post='2332420']
And I'll be here holding down the fort with even more prayers!
[/quote]

I can always use more prayers! I'm going to Adoration tomorrow from 2-3pm, so I'll remember all of you from VS. ;)

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1320634639' post='2332426']

I can always use more prayers! I'm going to Adoration tomorrow from 2-3pm, so I'll remember all of you from VS. ;)
[/quote]
[quote name='the171' timestamp='1320711896' post='2332902']
I'm going to start my weekly holy hour this Wednesday so if you all need payers, just tell me. :)
[/quote]

Unfortunately, I was unable to get to the Chapel today because I needed to keep an eye on my dog. She hadn't been to the toilet since last night, so I had to take her out periodically. She finally relieved herself after much coaxing.

the171, please say some prayers about my visit to the RSMs this weekend! I'll be praying for you, too.

I just got 2 emails from the Vocation Director. One was a list of items to bring and another was directions on the pickup. I think it's finally starting to sink in that the retreat is this weekend! The best thing is that I will not be alone! There are 4 other girls that have signed up and I cannot wait to meet them! The funny thing is that all of our names either start with J or C. I had a good laugh about that because those are the initials of Jesus Christ! I think that is a major God-wink.

[size=7]3 days and a wakeup!!!![/size] :woot: :woot: