An Old School Catholic Message Board

Religious Sisters Of Mercy In Alma, Mi

OnlySunshine

I still haven't started packing because the laundry is still in the dryer. As soon as it's out, the packing begins. I don't want to wait until the very last minute. I'm debating whether or not to take a shower tonight or wait until the morning. I checked the weather for Alma and they are having very light snow showers today, but nothing significant. It is probably not even sticking to the ground because it's so light. I think flying in and out will be OK unless something changes between now and Monday.

I printed out my boarding passes at school after class today, so I'm all checked in.

[size=7]TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!![/size] :woot: :nun2:

i<3franciscans

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1320959147' post='2334499']
I still haven't started packing because the laundry is still in the dryer. As soon as it's out, the packing begins. I don't want to wait until the very last minute. I'm debating whether or not to take a shower tonight or wait until the morning. I checked the weather for Alma and they are having very light snow showers today, but nothing significant. It is probably not even sticking to the ground because it's so light. I think flying in and out will be OK unless something changes between now and Monday.

I printed out my boarding passes at school after class today, so I'm all checked in.

[size=7]TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!![/size] :woot: :nun2:
[/quote]
Take one tonight... it gives you one less thing to do tomorrow!

Well, I finally finished packing a little while ago. It was DREADFUL! Trying to cram all my stuff into one little carry-on suitcase is exhausting. I had to take stuff out and put stuff back in several times. <_<

I think I might be getting a touch of a cold or something, I'm not sure. I took some Airborne earlier and am taking it with me. Somehow, my nose always manages to have problems RIGHT before my trips. My throat is a little sore, but I have some throat drops. Please pray that this goes away so I can fully enjoy my weekend.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! :woot: :woot: :nun2: :nun2:

I have reached my "quota of positive votes for the day" :hehe: but props to this!!! We are all so happy and excited for you and of course will remember you in prayer! :pray:

If you see Lauren ([url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php/user/3774-the-lords-sheep/"]the lords sheep[/url]) say hi for me (and all)!! :wave: As far as I know she's still there. Please ask her for prayers for all of our vocations! Thanks! :nunpray:

So excited for you ... :nun2:

Well, I'm awake. It's FREEZING here! I woke up shivering. :(

Anyway, I'm getting ready to leave in 30 minutes to go to the airport. This will probably be my last post before I leave. Please keep me and the other 4 girls in your prayers for safe travels. 3 of us are coming by plane (including me) and the other 2 are driving in. St. Christopher, pray for us! :nun1: