[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1323751862' post='2350208']
can i have some props please? i wants some :|
[/quote]
No pity props. :rolleyes:

AccountDeleted

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323795635' post='2350404']
No pity props. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Don't be silly - we're giving them to faith so why not anyone else who is humble enough to ask?? :P

i<3franciscans

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1323819044' post='2350690']

Don't be silly - we're giving them to faith so why not anyone else who is humble enough to ask?? :P
[/quote]
Because faith is leaving us shortly. I think we can all have a prop party when we are within a month of (God-willing) entering a convent. It should be a rule. :) But that is just me...

AccountDeleted

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323829465' post='2350866']
Because faith is leaving us shortly. I think we can all have a prop party when we are within a month of (God-willing) entering a convent. It should be a rule. :) But that is just me...
[/quote]

I have no problem with giving props to faith and have done so, but since we don't know the fate or future of anyone on this phorum during the next month, I have no problem with giving props to anyone else who asks. Ask and ye shall receive. If we were only giving them out for outstanding posts, that would be one thing, but I have seen props given to someone who just posts an emoticon! We can hardly pretend they are being carefully discerned before giving them by everyone! I try to always give props to those posts that seem to deserve them (in my opinion) but I also feel 'merciful' enough to give them to those who really want them for whatever reason - it feels charitable. :)

Ah. My dream community? Apart from wherever God wants me to be? A nice blend of communal and private prayer. Adoration. An apostolate in either nursing, teaching or social justice. I'd like quite a large international community that is missionary and joy-filled. A congregation that has a strong focus on uniting itself to the passion of Jesus and consoling our Lord's sorrowful heart. Eucharist-loving.

A habit, modified or not, would be nice, as would my own cell. Vegetarian or vegetarian-friendly would be good too.
And, ah yes, somewhere that welcomes older vocations. 40s and 50s, or they wouldn't let me through the door!

I know I won't find all this things though!