An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know You Are A Future Bride/groom...

Sarah147

Is this intended as a fun thread not to be taken seriously, like 'You Know You Are a Future Nun When...', or are you looking for actual answers?

You know you are a future bride when you see a first communicant and think quickly... "what the heck is she doing getting married"

Edited by i<3LSOP

When you watch movies and TV shows about people getting married (like Pam and Jim on "The Office") and having babies and you get teary eyed. :sad:

On that note, I am seriously considering the idea of marriage. It is a very beautiful, holy vocation if done correctly. ;)

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1323914660' post='2351450']
When you watch movies and TV shows about people getting married (like Pam and Jim on "The Office") and having babies and you get teary eyed. :sad:

On that note, I am seriously considering the idea of marriage. It is a very beautiful, holy vocation if done correctly. ;)
[/quote]
props for your avatar :like3:

Or making a list of people who would be your bridesmaids!

Or talking about being a wife and also saying that I will be a mother of 21 kids!

Or loving to watch some movies where a couple are falling in love with one of the another and getting married..etc

Instead of typing hobby..you actually type "hubby"...dont ask

Or daydreaming about how he will propose to you

Or daydreaming about how your wedding will be

[quote name='CherieMadame' timestamp='1323919946' post='2351494']
You see a really nice miraculous medal necklace and think, "these would be great for my bridesmaids!!" ;)
[/quote]

Aw, that would be a terrific idea for bridesmaids. I love my Miraculous Medal necklace. I got it on December 8th, 2009 which is the same day I made my 1st Consecration to Our Lady Immaculate (St. Kolbe's version). It hangs on a sterling silver chain. It's gorgeous. :love:

[quote name='Pax_et bonum' timestamp='1323915845' post='2351461']
props for your avatar :like3:
[/quote]

Aw, thanks! I love "A Christmas Story"!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZTZ_lxvBes[/media]

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

she_who_is_not

when you realize that having a farting dog with restless leg syndrome as a bed mate is God's version of a marriage prep class