An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Countdown To The Retreat

Lil'Monster

Closest to an 'oreo-moose' I could find.... but I told you I loved your name (and got it) when you first checked in!!!!

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_s3u3SkYUMMc/SS3tlvnIZdI/AAAAAAAAA68/pPrrTJzyYqI/s1600/Oreo+Turkeys.JPG[/img]

I know. I could find lots of things with 'oreos' and 'moose' -- but it ended up being mispelled 'moouse'!

but.... perseverence pays off!!!!

[img]http://media.cakecentral.com/gallery/708971/600-1304909194.JPG[/img]

I feel for you Lil'Mon -- we are both interested in RL [b]AND[/b] marriage... They are both so beautiful. I sure am blessed to have this mental issue because it will help me to quickly find what orders have to say and I'll see what God's will is. Most of the time, orders don't think my issue is good for religious life. In that case, I'm ALSO excited to officially discern marriage in the future. But, I think I'll mostly be having to focus on getting my health in order (some difficulties in treatment have come up), and look into trade school. I can barely get up before 10am at the moment, and it seems to be my RT3 problem and iron/cortisol/etc. It's going to be an exciting new year!!

[size=5]THE YEAR I FIND OUT IF THE TWO LAST ORDERS I'M INTERESTED IN THINK I'M CALLED TO RELIGIOUS LIFE OR NOT!! [/size]

[size=5]THE YEAR I FIND OUT IF IT'S MARRIAGE...[/size]

[size=5]THE YEAR I GET MY TREATMENT FIGURED OUT AND GET ENERGY AGAIN![/size]

[size=5]THE YEAR I LOOK INTO TRADE SCHOOL!!![/size]

[size=5]:yahoo:[/size]

Edited by JoyfulLife

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1325123843' post='2358966']
Are the three of your that are involved with Little Sisters still in high school?
[/quote]

Okay I'm putting us three out publicly:

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]• I<3franciscans is in [b]high school[/b] = [b]going on[/b] [b]retreat[/b][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]• Mysisterisalittlesister is in [b]middle school[/b] = staying with me and [b]working at the home[/b] for Sr. M. Grace [/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]• I'm in [b]middle school [/b]= [b]working at the home[/b] with mysisterisalittlesister for Sr. M. Grace[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive] We all know each other. :)[/font]

Edited by i<3LSOP

mysisterisalittlesister

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1325371807' post='2360842']
Okay I'm putting us three out publicly:

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]• I<3franciscans is in [b]high school[/b] = [b]going on[/b] [b]retreat[/b][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]• Mysisterisalittlesister is in [b]middle school[/b] = staying with me and [b]working at the home[/b] for Sr. M. Grace [/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]• I'm in [b]middle school [/b]= [b]working at the home[/b] with mysisterisalittlesister for Sr. M. Grace[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive] We all know each other. :)[/font]
[/quote]thank you (:

[quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1325372186' post='2360849']
thank you (:
[/quote]

No prob.

Edited by i<3LSOP

Ick. I'm horrified by the reviews for the local trade school. Ridiculous. Not worth looking into that place. I guess I'll have to ask around because not much good is coming up online. :(