An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Countdown To The Retreat

Lil'Monster

Deus te Amat

[quote name='jruss' timestamp='1325645663' post='2362631']

Say hello to my twin daughters-- one a first year black veil and her twin-- attending the retreat as a discerner. Oh, my niece is going as a retreatant as well. They'll be hard to miss.
[/quote]

Will do! Do you want me to convey any sort of weird message for amusement purposes?

OK let's see. . . Tell Brittani and Brigette God revealed to you their plan to try and have a secret slumber party in Sr. Angela Marie's cell with movies and popcorn and He sent you to bust them! That should make them look something like this :shocking:

[size=8]One day and a wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: [/size]
[size=8] I'm now not bothering to not be overly excited. :woot:[/size]

I'm nervous though too.

Edited by i<3LSOP

[quote name='jruss' timestamp='1325648984' post='2362666']
OK let's see. . . Tell Brittani and Brigette God revealed to you their plan to try and have a secret slumber party in Sr. Angela Marie's cell with movies and popcorn and He sent you to bust them! That should make them look something like this :shocking:
[/quote]

Okay... (PM member) mysisterisalittlesister.... we are so gonna have a sleepover. :woot: Sorry you're stuck with it. :| If Sr. M.G. wants to join she can. :nun2:

OH AND MONICA IS COMING WITH US TO VOLUNTEER SO THE PARTY GONNA BE EVEN LOUDER! :P

mysisterisalittlesister

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1325723927' post='2363030']
Okay... (PM member) mysisterisalittlesister.... we are so gonna have a sleepover. :woot: Sorry you're stuck with it. :| If Sr. M.G. wants to join she can. :nun2:

OH AND MONICA IS COMING WITH US TO VOLUNTEER SO THE PARTY GONNA BE EVEN LOUDER! :P
[/quote]SHE IS? AHHHHH! :w00t: :dancer1: YAY! we need to have Sr Mary of the Passion over too!!!!!! You will love her :)

TOMORROW!!!!!